“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Modesto, California
“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel provided a comfortable stay and the rooms were very clean-- I was amazed by the great customer service I needed some extra pillows and the staff was very prompt on making sure I received what I needed

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
La Pine, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I find that Candlewood's close proximity to the airport, nice sized rooms/suites and nicely appointed kitchens are something to look forward to, when I spend time in Medford. I also appreciate that Natalie and her front desk stall are always friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I and my wife were pleasantly suprised with our stay.The room was clean,as well as comfortable,the staff was more than pleasant and helpful,in in every aspect of our stay.I cooked myself a steak dinner in my room. That does not happen in most Hotel's . The outside was clean,we went down and got movie's to watch.Butter popcorn waiting in the microwave.A full refrigerator in the room,a stove in the room.All's I can say I'm just happy here.A very personable staff,wanting to make me happy,the stay here was verywell worth it...:}

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites near Medford Airport on my way from Crater Lake to California. The hotel offers the same services as other Candlewood Suites hotels. The room has a kitchenette and there's a free self laundry facility, which I used. Unfortunately, there is no breakfast, but since I had the kitchenette, it was not a problem to buy a few supplies and eat breakfast in the room before checking out.
The airport is not busy at night, so the room was quiet, and I slept well.
The hotel staff was helpful and directed me to the closest supermarket, where I got food for diner and breakfast.
The location can be a bit problematic for those coming from crater lake. It is not near the road with which I came from Crater Lake. However, it was not difficult to find.
Overall, a positive stay experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Auburn, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Was in town for only a night and was actually kind of sad that I couldn't stay another night! The room was spotless, chair and bed comfy! Amazing guest service from McKenzie when I checked in. I was exhausted and she just got me checked in quickly and made sure I was taken care of. My only issue was the shower head. The water came out like pins and it wasn't my favorite but everything else was awesome!! I will definitely stay here next time I am in town!!! Thank you!!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 300...end of the hall with no one on one side of me so it was very quiet!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed overnite because of weather conditions, & had early flight on 1/22/13, booked online & requested got the free shuttle/taxi for the 3 minute ride to RVIA.....nice location & also the price was the best in the area, overall grade for everything A+ for what I needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Canyonville, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Decided to do a park and fly as weather had been very foggy and did not want to risk missing a flight due to freeway commute from our home which is 50 minutes from airport.

The good: located directly across from the airport and a reasonable price considering we were not paying to park car. Nice kitchen if you need to cook.

The bad: requested a king and was given a queen which seemed like a double. Carpets in the entire facility are very worn and dirty. Actually everything in room was worn and cheap. Room was very hot and no method to cool it off. Work being done in hallways and sawdust everywhere, even at 9pm when we checked in.

Shuttle to airport was fine but pickup was not acceptable. We called as soon as we landed for pickup and had our bags with us. Went to specified pickup destination to be told by driver he already had a delivery and would be back. We waited 40 minutes in 32 degree weather, we could have walked across the street and got our car.

WE WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Medford, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear Thoop8,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found our location commendable. However, we are sorry to read that you received room accommodations and pick up service which was less than satisfactory. I also apologize for the inconvenience due to the renovations. We highly value your views and feedback, as this allows us to constantly improve the services we provide. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Candlewood Suites Medford? Share your experiences!