“Another Classic TripAdvisor Find” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 35 hotels in Medford
Reno
“Another Classic TripAdvisor Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This one is slightly off the beaten path and, quite honestly, we wouldn't have even tried to find it if not for the reviews here. It's a very clean, nice little motor lodge with very helpful and friendly owners. Another classic TripAdvisor find.

One thing that was interesting was the covered parking. Seemed somewhat odd, until the next morning when it was drizzling.

There didn't seem to be a lot of restaurants close by, but there was a Wal-Mart just down the road.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

360 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Was passing through Medford, when I ran into a couple of old friends and decided to stay for a few days. I've stayed here a number of times in the past and have never been dissapointed. So I figured I'd stick with a good thing. The price is right. The rooms are clean and quiet. The beds and linens beat anything I've seen at other hotels. The towels are the big-fluffy ones also. Covered parking right outside the door. [ Which is nice, as it was raining then.] There must be two hundred channels on the TV. [ Direct TV. ] And it looks like the Wi Fi has been upgraded since my last visit. The breakfast is better than I've had at similarly priced hotels. The small on-site coin-op laundry allowed me to catch up on my washing. Various food options are within walking distance, or can be delivered... For sure, the best "Bang for the Buck".

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Atlantis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We just stayed overnight. The room was neat - unfortunately there was no safe! The bathroom was pretty nice as well. The staff was really friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was quite good - they offered yoghurt, cereal, toast, etc. and even fresh waffles! The price was fair! We got free WIFI and parking!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

After reading other reviews, decided to give this a go. I checked in late, the groggy gent checked me in smoothly, and I parked under the covered spot directly in front of my room. I was greeted with a clean, basic but perfect room with a few nice touches. I liked the perspex guide mounted between the curtains and the air conditioner. That way, all the air doesn't blow up into the curtains and not into the room. Good idea! I slept great, and at checkout the next day, the gent was kind enough to give me good directions to the local Starbucks on my way out of town.
All in all, I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Gold Beach, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We are in Medford often for both business and visiting. We have stayed in many hotels there, but this one is the best deal for the price. Granted, it's not fancy, but it's clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff are very attentive and helpful. We are particularly fond of the roof over the parking as the weather is often wet. We have not tried the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Clean room, comfortable and clean bed, fair breakfast and effective internet connection. I liked that there are more than one pillow for each guest in the bed. The pillows are very comfortable.

We arrived in the town of Medford, OR on a Monday evening around 7-8 PM. We checked in the motel first then drove out to eat. The street felt empty - a little bit eerie feeling at first. After dinner, we saw more guests checked in the same motel, we felt safer.

We've had a very restful night last Monday. The staff was friendly. I'd stay here again next time come to Medford.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here after reading reviews on this place. The whole experience was nice. The employees we're very friendly and accommodating. We needed more coffee and creamer for our room, and they didn't hesitate. The room and exterior was very clean. The bed had 5 pillows :) The shower had great water pressure and really hot water. It was great having actual cable in your room, not "Hotel Cable" were you only get a few channels and no TV guide. The Fridge kept my beer really cold too. I would defiantly recommend this Rodeway to any traveler.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Medford? Share your experiences!