“Super pool!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I always stay at this hotel whenever I visit Ashland & Medford, Oregon. The staff is wonderful & rooms are great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy our hotel and our friendly and accommodating staff. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The fire alarm went off at 2:30 in the morning. It had something to do with the pool which wasn't open!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I do hope that you will give us another chance to show you how we can shine.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night for almost 2 hours, due to a false alarm and the staff could not figure out how to turn it off. Wasn't even offered to have my room comped. Not acceptable after an exhausting trip and I expect to have a peaceful nights sleep in my hotel. Also had a non-smoking room, but my room wreaked of smoke. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us. I do sincerely apologize about the deep inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I do understand how frustrating a situation such as this can be. We did our best to quickly address the issue and get the clearance from the fire department to have all guest safely return to their rooms. I do hope that you will reconsider the next time you are in our area.

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central Point-Medford

Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central Point-Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Central Point-Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford
Super 8 Medford
Super Eight Medford
Medford Super 8
Medford Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Central Point-Medford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.