“Great value for your money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford
“Great value for your money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

This hotel was one of the best values for the money I've experienced. The staff was very helpful. I didn't have a toothbrush, toothpaste, or deodorant with me, so the front desk provided those things. I got a call from the front desk just before going to bed that my dome light was on. If they hadn't called, my battery would have been dead in the morning.

Many hotels have hot tubs, but theirs actually worked!

Overall, I was extremely pleased with my stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and the staff of the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so glad to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations and was able to offer you the little items that helped to make your stay even better. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Medford, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great pool, but people limit was way over capacity of 40 limit. There was 73 people or more while we were there. To much for 1 life guard to handle. The pool was over capacity and it seamed that people were still coming in.

Great pool, just under staffed and not regulated.

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We have noticed an increase in desire to use our amazing indoor 80' Water-slide. We have implemented new policies and are looking to hire additional staffing to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time while at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Grants Pass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

everything was very nice. got a free shuttle to downtown, the room was clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. Our complimentary shuttle does make it easy to get around in an unfamiliar town. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Whitefish, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Im new to the Tripadvisor thing but I can tell you one thing the next time we travel its a MUST on my list. Honestly I don't know how this Hotel could get much worse without completely going under. We traveled from Whitefish Montana to attend my Cousins wedding. My other cousins had been here in years past and had not had too bad of a time. Well this trip was another story. The staff here all completely HATE their jobs and they have no problem letting the Guests know that. Im a business owner myself and I can tell you one thing if I witnessed any of my people operating like this there would be heads rolling. My cousin actually owns and operates a Hotel in Oregon and she was completely appalled by the lack of service???
First off the Hotel construction is poor at best?? The walls are paper thin. You literally here the people across the hall, right next door, above you. You can hear them talking, sneezing, and worst of all the stomping around? Next the pool area is constantly out of towels? Then the Hotel offers a Laundry facility for use. Nice addition except they are quarter run machines. Normally not a big deal right, just go to the front desk and cash in for some quarters. Wrong? They don't have quarters???? Finally the Breakfast setup?? Seriously needs some attention as to the layout. Operational efficiencies, Not happening here. A simple restructure of the current layout to allow for an easy flow so that the guest don't constantly feel like they are stepping in front, around, on one another.
We honestly would have left the first night but the main reason for us all staying at the same hotel was for all the family that had not met each other could stay and spend as much time as possible together. The real lure is the Waterslide for the kids to be able to enjoy themselves, but I will never return to this Hotel thats 100% for sure. To the owners of this facility, You need to really take a look at this operation, Its very evident that they are operating under a failing managment.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide each guest a clean and comfortable room with exceptional amenities. Our staff goes above and beyond to give each guest friendly and courteous service as evident by other reviews. I do apologize that your perception was less than what you anticipated.

Juneau, AK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

If you have children who need to get rid of some excess energy after a long day of driving, then this is a great hotel. There's a pool with a terrific water slide. And the price is reasonable for families with children. However, my husband and I stayed here with our 21-year-old son, and it wasn't such a benefit for us. The staff at the front desk was friendly. The rooms, however, were extremely plain and only fairly clean. The wear and tear really shows in spots. The bed wasn't overly comfortable. There was a large flat screen TV though. The breakfast area was large enough and the breakfast adequate. They did at least have waffles. The internet was quite frustrating as you had to sign on every 15 minutes it seemed. On the up side, the hotel is located close to I-5 and close to the Medford airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you found our rooms to be reasonably priced and enjoyed our flat screen TV's and breakfast selection. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Eureka
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

From what I gathered from other travelers, people come here for the big water slide. Otherwise the property is average. The walls are thin. You can hear conversations in adjoining rooms. The next door shower is noisy. For that, the price is high. The breakfast is below average in selection. The staff, however, were helpful and service oriented.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!