“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Oregon
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed her on May 18th and had a very nice experience. The price is very reasonable, close to all the shopping. We had our little dog with us, and the charge is only $15 for a pet. The room was nice, close to the elevator which was good for 2 reasons. The 1st being I have arthritis and it hurts to walk long distances, and the 2nd being having our little dog with us, my husband had a shorter walk to take him out. The only things we wish were different are we wish the television were mounted on the wall, so it would be higher up and then be easier to watch from bed, and it would be better to watch from sitting also. We also wish there would of been 2 chairs in the room. After traveling all day it would be nice to have 2 chairs, both of us could of sat in a chair while relaxing before going to bed. We enjoyed the breakfast that was included with the room. It is located close to the freeway ( very easy to get to) and close to the airport, with restaurants very close by. They have a 80' slide which is a big attraction to the young people, and a guest laundry, and a computer and printer available also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I am so happy to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your stay with us. we are continually working to improve our property and the amenities that we offer, thank you for your suggestions. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reno
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We booked mainly because of the pool which didn't disappoint. The room however did highly. There were bits of dirt on the carpet, and when we were getting ready for bed we went to turn the a/c on only to find the curtain had blood on it. A lot of blood, that shouldn't have been missed by housekeeping. We spent the whole night wondering what else they might have missed. So extremely disappointed. Will never return.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our pool area during your stay. I do sincerely apologize that we fell short of the expectations in the room. Please know that we work diligently to provide each guest with a clean and comfortable room. I apologize that we did not meet that during your stay. I would hope that you would consider giving us another opportunity to show you that. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

First night was a Wednesday night. Due to our kid being sick we weren't able to partake in the pool party so to speak. We were put on the second floor and had a good nights rest. I figured of the two nights this would be the quiter one. The second night was a Saturday night. We were able to experience the pool full on. There were a lot of people and my family complained that the water was quite cold herego, they stayed in the hot tub most of the time. I was nervous about our second night being too loud in the late night hours but was again able to enjoy a peacful nights sleep (we were housed on the 3rd floor this stay.) Breakfast was quite good and was well balanced. I am an early riser so I didn't experience the traffic jam my family did but the staff kept everything well supplied and everything was still available. I would stay here again without hestation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and all that we had to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Mckinleyville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

lost pair of basketball shoes, because were were asked to leave hotel/pool area in haste because of some problem

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I do apologize for any issue you experienced during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!