“2 night of relative quite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Ranked #9 of 35 hotels in Medford
Denver, Colorado
“2 night of relative quite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

First night was a Wednesday night. Due to our kid being sick we weren't able to partake in the pool party so to speak. We were put on the second floor and had a good nights rest. I figured of the two nights this would be the quiter one. The second night was a Saturday night. We were able to experience the pool full on. There were a lot of people and my family complained that the water was quite cold herego, they stayed in the hot tub most of the time. I was nervous about our second night being too loud in the late night hours but was again able to enjoy a peacful nights sleep (we were housed on the 3rd floor this stay.) Breakfast was quite good and was well balanced. I am an early riser so I didn't experience the traffic jam my family did but the staff kept everything well supplied and everything was still available. I would stay here again without hestation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and all that we had to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

327 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mckinleyville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

lost pair of basketball shoes, because were were asked to leave hotel/pool area in haste because of some problem

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I do apologize for any issue you experienced during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Placentia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed in super 8 and of medford near airport on 11th,May and left on morning of 12th and fly back to China. In the airplain I found there was many swollens on my arm and body. when I came back to china, My doctor friend said that are bited by insects.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. Please know that cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is the first instance I have heard of it. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central Point-Medford

Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 35 hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central Point-Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Central Point-Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford
Super 8 Medford
Super Eight Medford
Medford Super 8
Medford Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Central Point-Medford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.