“Baseball Tournament” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Hotel is only a couple minutes drive from I-5 freeway. Room is clean and spacious. Inside the room you will find a flat screen TV, coffee maker, microwave, and mini bar fridge. Plenty of free parking lot is available.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!

All of us here are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay and the amenities available met your needs! We always love to hear how we are doing and especially like when we can get a "pat on the back".

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Redmond
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were given a handicap room even though we didn't request one. We are not handicapped and feel this room should have been saved for a person that required it. The bathroom was very inconvient for us. No place to set anything. Only a bare sink with no counter space. At check out I asked why we were given that room and the clerk just kept repeating that we had made our reservation through AARP which I didn't. I made the reservation on line and did request the AARP rate. That doesn't mean we need a handicap room. Next time I will check out the room before checking in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor!

I do apologize for the inconvenience of not having a room you reserved; please know I have spoken to the front desk staff to ensure they are verifying all reservation information is correct.

I thank you again for your review, we are always wanting to know how we are doing and what we can do better. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Medford, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I live local & stayed just one night with my adult daughters for a "girl's night out". I was glad they encourage staycations. The pool slide is awesome, but the pool itself is very small, there's no room for actual swimming if folks are coming down the slide. They rent the pool & slide out for parties & there was one going on while we were there. The hotel has one hour from 10pm-11pm at night that is adult swim, but by then we were too tired to take advantage of it.
We could hear the kid(s) in the room above us running around pretty late & were glad when that stopped.
The breakfast room had hot waffles you make yourself, cereal, pastries, hard-boiled eggs & other standard continental breakfast fare. It was pretty good. I was there about 7:30am, it wasn't too crowded & there were places to sit.
We were happy with the experience. The front desk clerk was very pleasant & helpful. We will probably stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! I'm so pleased to hear you were able to have a "staycation" We all understand how hard it can be to get a true getaway at times so being able to have a night out is so great to hear!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get to enjoy the adult swim time, we do open the pool from 7 to 9 in the mornings for adults to also get some swim time in without kids being in the pool.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as our guest again!

Super 8 Inn and Suites

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central Point-Medford

Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central Point-Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Central Point-Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford
Super 8 Medford
Super Eight Medford
Medford Super 8
Medford Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Central Point-Medford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.