“Fun, fun, fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Point-Medford

You added Super 8 Central Point-Medford to your Saves list
Super 8 Central Point-Medford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97504   |
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford
MONMOUTH
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

The slide and pool were the main reasons we selected this hotel. We were in town for a softball tournament, but wanted to keep son happy too. We were so glad we did. Even us parents got in on the slide and had a blast. The room was comfortable and clean and everything worked. It was less expensive than other recent stays, so were very pleased. The staff was VERY friendly, lots of smiles, which was great! The elevator was on the slow side, but you could always consider a first floor room. We had a great view of "Mt. Pitt" from the east side! Gorgeous.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Again, thank you for reviewing the Super 8 of Central Point, we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Amanda Criswell,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Anacortes, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I was a little nervous about staying at Super 8, partly due to it being a true budget hotel and also a couple reviews. My family and I travel A LOT....and I must say......I found everything to be above average. The grounds, lobby, pool area, and room were all very clean. The pool was a blast for the children, as they have a swirly slide with lifeguard on duty. The front desk staff were all professionally dressed and very kind. The housekeeping staff acknowledged us with a cheery smile and was also professionally dressed. The room is somewhat small (but not too small), but it was clean, nicely furnished and met our needs. The microwave and mini fridge was a nice addition. I was impressed with the well maintained grounds, with flowers, bark chips and clean parking lot. The breakfast is very continental but adequate....coffee, tea, hot cocoa, juice, muffins, granola bars, and instant oatmeal. It also had fresh apples, oranges and bananas. I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor, your input is truly appreciated! As the General Manager I take great pride in this property and my staff and it is great to get feedback such as this.

Thank you again and we look forward to being your home away from home in your future visits.

Amanda Criswell
Super 8
Humboldt,Ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I have to admit, the stay was good. The room was clean, a little cramped(we got a suite- still cramped) it was in a nice quiet location-slept well and the staff were friendly and helpful. Have small kids who LOVED the slide!!! The breakfast consists of granola bars, and the kind of breakfast danishes you can buy at a gas station for .50 cents. Oh, but you get fresh fruit! wow. But-All in all We enjoyed our stay. UNTIL I GOT HOME AND WENT OVER MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT!!! They charged an additional $25 onto my stay!! When I called about it, they said the cleaning staff took over an hour to clean our room! I was shocked. The room was NOT in any sense excessively dirty!! I even picked up little scraps of candy wrappers te kids left and put them in the trash can before I left the room!! They would not refund my $$. What a RIPOFF!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Point-Medford, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate all feedback to provide the best possible service to our guests. As of April 1, 2011, the Super 8 Medford/Central Point has gone through a management change and as the new General Manager at this property I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of being charged for additional cleaning. I can assure you this is not a matter that will be taken lightly.

I am glad you enjoyed the use of the slide and hope you will come back and stay with us again next time you are in the area. We have exciting new changes coming; I invite you to bring your family back to enjoy a fun and relaxing stay.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

The room was so small that when you first walked in you will bump into furniture, Ouch my shoulder. Very noisy, even though not to many guests, it seems they put everone right next to each other. The walls were paper thin, you could litterly hear everything going on next door .The bed was like sleeping on rocks, most uncomfortable bed ever slept on in a hotel. Motel 6 has better beds. Needless to say I did not get very much sleep!!! I had a long drive ahead of me the next day, I was not a happy camper!!! They said they had a full breakfast, kids cearel, cold bagels, coffee tea & orange juice not my idea of a full breakfast!!! The reason I stayed and paid a little extra was for the breakfast. When I arrived the clerk said I could pay cash but she just needed my credit card in case of damages, well she charged it for the full amt. The money was there but the bank held it for several days even though I had paid cash to the hotel, I should have been told of these practices!!! When I checked out I told them about my terrible stay and no apology was offered, i asked to speak to the manager and she said they don't take complaints. Hello... I will not return nor reccomend it.!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
I apologize for the experience you had during your stay with us. As of April 1, 2011 this property has gone through a management change and as the new General Manager I take great care in ensuring every guest has an enjoyable stay. I invite you to contact me directly - Amanda Criswell at adcriswell@gmail.com or calling the hotel at 541-664-5888 so I can resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your review of the Super 8 Medford/Central Point and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

I had trepidations about staying at a Super 8 facility, but this was a real jewel. The staff couldn't be nicer. The room was spotless. The room (on the third floor) was quiet - even on a busy summer weekend. It is a newer facility and is far enough from the I-5 freeway to avoid freeway noise. Evern the parking lot was clean. Extremely good value in this day and age.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, all the staff here at Super 8 is dedicated to guest service and ensuring a great time is had by all.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brookings, Oregon USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2009

I rented two rooms for myself and my children with their 2 little boys, 5 and 7 years old.. They put us next door to an overnight party of 15+ unsupervised 10-12 year olds who ran the halls, slammed doors and generally cavorted wildly all night long. After finally getting our boys to sleep at 11:30pm, I tried to patiently wait for the party boys to calm down and fall asleep, but after hearing another woman plead with them to quiet down with no results, I gave up and went to the night desk clerk/auditor. He promptly responded, but the results were short lived. When I asked for a refund the next day, I was diminished and demeaned by the female manager who told me I should expect this type of activity in a hotel which has a pool and slide. Anyone wanting to host all-nighters will find this hotel very accomodating, as posted rules really do not apply.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Yakima
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

our air flight from San Fran was delayed until 1AM and arrivied in Medford after 2AM. i did call ahead to the desk and they will be waiting. when we got there at 230 am the desk clerk was waiting and very helpful. at this date the hotel was very quiet.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Central Point-Medford? Share your experiences!