“Excellent food, mediocre atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Medford, Oregon
“Excellent food, mediocre atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I both enjoyed our food. The crawfish chowder was excellent as was the mojito chicken. The server told about 10 minutes to bring us our water after we ordered it, but apologized for the wait. He also came to check on us and let us know the chowder would be out shortly and again apologized for the wait. The restaurant itself is in need of an update. The carpet was very stained and the coating they have on the table was so old that it felt sticky even after cleaning. We will definitely go back, but will probably order food to go next time. Overall I think it is definitely worth a visit and hopefully they will remodel sometime soon.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Shady Cove, OR
“Really nice people. Unremarkable food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had the crawfish etouffee. Nice presentation, but I didn't care for it much. My husband had the Jambalay and it was OK, but nothing special. They advertise that they'll soon be adding Gumbo on the weekends, so maybe we'll go back and try that. The chef and waiter are so nice that I really wanted to like their food, but unfortunatley, I didn't.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Our first choice when visiting Medford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Found Marco's online a few months back and have returned every month. The food is great and the chef is friendly. Love the shrimp and sausage jambalaya and the étouffée. I've also had the crawfish chowder and it's excellent. The presentation is great as well. We were here when Southern Oregon mag was doing a spotlight and our jambalaya made it in the magazine

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central Point, Oregon
“a new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I got a certificate for Marco's Pepper Grill from Restaurant.com we wanted to try somewhere new and affordable, this was a great choice.The service was outstanding our server was very attentive and friendly. Our server told our 5 yr old grandson a ninja joke that had us all laughing and he repeats it often. The food was delicious I will definetly be returning. Marco's is now 1 of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“Unique and tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Marco has combined his unique experience and training to create his own signature dishes with a Tex-Mex/Cajun flair. The stuffed peppers are fantastic! Panini sandwich delicious! Try the gumbo, too.

Visited April 2013

If you own or manage Marco's Pepper Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.