“Perfectly adequate place to sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Red Carpet Inn Medford
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   525 S Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501   |
Ranked #18 of 35 hotels in Medford
Upstate NY
“Perfectly adequate place to sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were arriving by air late at night, just needed a place to sleep before driving elsewhere in Oregon. As with many motels, owner/operators sleep in back of the office -- they answered our 2:00 am ring quickly, and though obviously sleepy were pleasant at checking us in. The room was clean, we slept fine, we went on our way. For the price (the lowest we could find), it was exactly what we needed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ashland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

we stayed there after looking for inexpensive hotels/motels.. for two nights,, we got misquoted by one person..no pets.. but we were first told 100$. then 50$ then 20$ then free, we have a small cat(fixed) them room was upstairs. though we asked for a downstairs. on account i have fibromyalgia. the carpets were dirty. found cig ashes , stained sheets(we slept on top of them) tweezers under the bed,a used q-tip.. the tv was screwed up, wrong listing for channels.. air conditioner barely worked, so we checked out before 12, asked for our money fior the 2nd night, the owner a Hindu lady was not very happy.. so,, do not stay there..

Room Tip: do not stay there. not worth the low price
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

We chose this hotel because of the previous positive reviews. However, we cannot recommend this place at all. The reception was slow, basically a one-man show. Although the room was large, the amenities were very basic indeed. There was a bar fridge and microwave, and nothing else, except for some plastic cups. There was also a huge TV, one of the older types, so not only the picture was bad, occasionally the program froze. The two queen size bed were probably the best feature of the room. There were also 2 couches, one of them was a double-sofa bed type, the other a love seat. There were sachets of shampoo and 2 small bars of soap in the bathroom. And best feature here were the towels. But I felt the bathroom floor wasn`t properly cleaned. The most disappointing advertised feature was the wi-fi, which was practically unusable. Lighting was also very poor for such a large room. Breakfast in the morning was basic to the extreme - 2 types of cereal, a small assortment of danish (I counted 6), coffee, milk and enough orange juice for 2 cups.

• Stayed August 2010
Ventura CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2007

They had internet and a fridge. THe room was quiet and I had no problems. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Jose, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

When I booked my room three weeks in advance I asked specifically for jacuzzi non smoking room. When we arrived I got the keyes to the smoking little and quite dirty room. I asked for my money back, and they issued me a credit, but I had to look for stay elsewhere. I called few days later and asked to speak with the manager, who started to tell me that I never booked jacuzzi suite before and I ha to interrupt our conversation with him, understanding that it leads nowhere.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Customer service
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Red Carpet Inn Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Carpet Inn Medford

Address: 525 S Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette
Ranked #18 of 35 hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Carpet Inn Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Medford Red Carpet Inn

If you own or manage Red Carpet Inn Medford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.