“Wonderful Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Weekend Getaway Package
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is the second time my family and I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Medford and it never disappoints us. KaCee at the front desk was patient, kind and incredibility helpful. We couldn't have met a nicer or more pleasant person than her. The rooms are nice, the beds are clean and the breakfast is wonderful. We look forward to our stay again very soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The hotel has upgraded amenities alot. Marcy at the front desk is awesome. Remembers repeat buisness travelers names and assures requests are honored. Miss having the paper delivered to room door in the mornings for Hilton Honors members. One area that needs significant improvement which has declined over the past year is the breakfast dining area. Often food is not kept filled and last trip tables were not clean. Dining help needs to match front desk service. Rooms are clean and well stocked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mukilteo, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Medford seemed like a logical spot to spend the night returning from my California vacation. I had my wife and 3 year old granddaughter with me. I wish I could remember the name of the person working the desk when we checked in. She was was very friendly and checked us in quickly. It was the height of summer and they had a container of complimentary iced tea at the front desk. It hit the spot at the end of a long day's driving. Was it a big deal? Not really but it was a nice, unexpected touch that other Hamptons don't do. It's these types of nice things that don't really cost a lot to provide but pay handsome dividends in customer satisfaction.

Not being a solo traveler for this leg of the trip, we booked a king suite. There was plenty of room for the three of us and the sofabed was very comfortable for our granddaughter. The breakfast attendant was also very friendly and paid attention to our granddaughter while taking care of the business of keeping everything replenished and the area clean.

I don't know if I'll staying in Medford again anytime soon but I know that the Hampton will be my first choice if I do.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Eureka, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've been consistently pleased with my stays at this hotel. I stay often, as I frequently have business in the Medford area. Marcy and Jill, in particular, have given exceptional service and have repeatedly been flexible when my plans changed at the last minute. I found them easy to work with and I would definitely suggest the Hampton for a reasonably-priced business stay.

Fred Bach
fredwbach@gmail.com
707-992-5666

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor. Remember, -people KNOW this is a good place to stay, so it's alwa...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed over night mar 11, 2012 and the best hotel I ever stayed at. the bed's were so clean top to bottom room clean no smell refrig and microwave , pool and hottub I wished I packed my suit as the long drive from san bruno, ca I sure needed that pool and hottub. the breakfast was so good and the best coffee offered all night and day long. I had a great sleep for I was driving on to bellevue, washington. If I ever move back to california I will drive and stop over night to Hampton Inn . just loved it there . the staff so friendly and helpful and I got to have my emotional support dog daisy stay in our room too. they greeted me and were expecting my dog too. just love the hotel and eating just few doors away subway sandwiches that was good and DQ right across the parking lot. Nice area landscaped where you can walk you dog. I will go again. I have to look up Hampton Inn in washington area as the best hotel I ever stayed in. selected restaurant near by. Hampton Inn , Medford, Oregon

Room Tip: first floor off of the check in desk around the corner is the pool and nice hot tub and the breakfa...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

It's a perfect place for family trip to see Redwood, CA. It's conveniently located and very clean. The breakfast is awesome! The desk receptionist, Christopher, was a polite, professional gentleman. For northern California visits, this is the place to rest for a reasonable/cheap price compare to others in the area. One should also visit Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park/ Del Norte. There' re several private drive-thru tree for a $ fee in Humbolt. But the best is the Chandlier drive-thru tree. It's a little further south from Humbolt on freeway 101 but the tree is bigger than a minivan or a suburban. Have fun.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
seattle, wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Medford several times. Our experience has been good each time. The rooms are typical for a Hampton. Not spacious, but comfortable. The rooms, dinning area, and other common areas come with audio,guide tours.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Medford? Share your experiences!