“Divine Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 264 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Buttercloud Bakery & Cafe is an artisan bakery specializing in biscuits, sticky buns, muffins, scones and other downright delicious baked goods. We also offer breakfast and lunch sandwiches featuring local ingredients piled high on our signature buttermilk biscuits. Beverage options include everything from espresso and French press coffee to local craft beer, wine and sodas.
Denton, Texas
“Divine Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I just left the bakery with two dozen desk baked cookies which are destined for a reunion. The staff was so nice to bake these for me without any notice and during the morning rush. They taste, and smell divine. I would recommend for anyone wanting a great breakfast or sublime baked goods.

Woodland, California
“Yummy stop for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The food was delicious. It's a must stop if you want some unique food. I loved the Unique biscuit sandwiches, salads and hot chocolate.

Renton, Washington
“Great coffee and friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had the farmer it hit the spot. Not much seating available. But the coffee was great.
It took a little bit of time to get our food because the place was busy, but when it cleared out seem like it had quick service

Visited July 2014
“Great breakfast find on our road trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stopped here while passing by on I-5. It was VERY busy on a Saturday morning (about 9-ish). We ordered the Farmhouse and the Rouge Scramble to go. They were very good! The biscuits are just delicious! I got full on 3/4's of mine and shared the rest with my husband. I ordered the Blue Sky Chai and woah was it spicy. They make the base themselves (think Oregon chai- the liquid). I don't know if I got it more concentrated then most, but the ginger was really heavy and biting. I love Chai, but this is the first cup that I have had that had that kind of 'bite' to it. If you like ginger, this is the chai for you!

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The only downside was the wait, which was about 30 minutes. Seeing as we were trying to get to San Francisco by 3pm, it put us of track a bit! If you aren't in a hurry, this would be an awesome place to stop and enjoy a meal. The other menu items looked amazing and I would love to try more.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice people, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great independent restaurant with a cool innovative menu. If you love bacon, this is the spot! But they take care of vegetarians too