“It's like a little slice of Italy in Medford.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
410 East Main, Medford, OR 97501 (Formerly Pomodori Ristorante)
+1 541-779-4162
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 238 Restaurants in Medford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Bistro, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Portland, Oregon
“It's like a little slice of Italy in Medford.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Where should I start?! The atmosphere is lovely. Small Italian bistro style with an at home feeling. The wine selection was stunning. Definitely something there for everyone. If wine isn't your thing, they have a full bar as well. The food though. Oh! The food. Simply amazing. We started with the bruschetta. It's was cooked perfectly and full of flavor. I had the veal scalloppini. I've never ha veal cooked so perfectly. My wife had the ahi steak and she absolutely loved it. We shared one of the creme brulees for desert and it was plenty for the both of us. We left with smiles on our faces and our stomachs. Next time we're in Medford, Pomodori will be the first place we go!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Central Point, Oregon
“Very nice place but seems hit or miss on food and service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I have been to Pomodoris a few times, first at the location on Stewart St then here at the new location. The new location is pretty nice and feels more open and modern to me. It is a nice place for dinner or even a glass of wine before a show but the food quality seems to not be very predictable. The food has been good at times but everything on my plate just seemed really dry and bland. My husband got carbonara and it was really rich, a big portion and he couldnt finish it because of how rich and thick it was. The service was good but not very personable, and slow, and they didnt check in on us for a while even though it was not that busy. Everything also seemed very expensive for what we got. All in all I like this place in a lot of ways, but I dont know if I will go back except maybe to sit at the bar and have a glass of wine.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Medfors
“Dinner wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Seriously one of my favorite places to eat! The atmosphere the service the food all totally over the top !!!
You have to take time and try this restaurant.

Medford, Oregon
“Solid Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've been there 4 times now and not one disappointment. In fact each of the entrees I've had, (pasta dishes) has had the most wonderful of sauces. (I am a sauce fan)
I can especially recommend the Penne Cardinale… sauce of the gods.
relaxed but great service, great wine choices… and did I mention great sauces? enjoy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“Downtown eating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good place for downtown eating prior to Craterian performance. Nice atmosphere but a little loud. Will go again

• Visited September 2013