“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
410 East Main, Medford, OR 97501 (Formerly Pomodori Ristorante)
+1 541-779-4162
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 259 restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Bistro, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

another trip advisor winner. food was outstanding. service and seating was perfect for the business entertaining occasion.

Visited September 2013

88% Recommend
White City, Oregon, United States
“Delicious meal, well-timed service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Pomodori Bistro after finding it on TripAdvisor and it definitely lived up to it's #1 rating! We shared a delicious appetizer portioned perfectly for two, and enjoyed salads and memorable entrees. My husband ordered the special and loved it, I had scallops with pesto linguine and am looking forward to warming my leftovers shortly! The restaurant space is intimate and comfortable with a gorgeous bare brick wall. One if the things that struck us the most was the impeccable timing of service. There was just the right amount of time between finishing a course and the next being served, with the entree arriving piping hot - something you don't always get at bigger "box" restaurants. While I'm sure you could bring small children here, we would not bring our three young ones. The food is much too good to have to rush through should one become discontented, and the ambiance too pleasant to have it potentially disrupted. I do look forward to bringing them when they are older. In the interim I can't wait to return with my husband, friends, parents, etc. The bill was pleasantly received, much less than expected for the quality of food and service.

• Visited October 2013
Oxnard
“If ever in Medford again, will definitely go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I were on a three week road trip. One of our stops for the night was Medford. We had been driving all day and it was almost 8:00 pm by the time we arrived, so rather than going straight to our hotel, we decided to have dinner first. I had read about Pomodori Bistro on Trip Advisory before we left home and it had gotten good reviews, so we plugged it into our GPS and found it. We arrived about 8:10 and were told they stopped serving at 8:00. The waiter must have seen the disappointed looks on our faces, so he said he would go into the kitchen and see if they could still accommodate us. He came back and said yes, we could still have dinner and he seated us and took our drink and food order right away.
I should have written down what we had, but I was so weary of driving all day. I do remember however, that whatever we had, it was delicious! Both my husband and I commented on how good the food was. Not just the food, but the service! Our waiter was so efficient with a warm, friendly personality. I do not recall his name, but his server # is 0006. The date we had dinner there was 9/12/2013. I highly recommend this restaurant if ever in Medford!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and decor !! specials seem to change daily .. As soon as we walked in and were sat our server was friendly and attentive beginning to end .. She recommended the dinner special and we loved it!!! If you don't know what to order just ask .. Can't wait to come back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our new favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Perfect location for an after work cocktail that will easily turn into a dining experience once you peruse the menu of homemade goodness. Large selection of local wines kept us sampling the Rogue to the Umpqua, wines on tap, delicious appetizers like the goat cheese bruschetta and homemade dressings have me planning my next visit before 10:00am. Hip, downtown vibe with exposed brick and lofted space met with great conversations with the owner and team as if we've been visiting for years. We left there smiling and full, with a list of winery suggestions for our next day trip, certain we found our new wine bar. Can't wait to go back!