“A REAL 1-Bedroom Suite!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuenca, Ecuador
“A REAL 1-Bedroom Suite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Except for the dogs wandering around, this hotel was fantastic. Great location close to medical center, freeway, shopping and parkways. Food is actually wholesome and always contains at least some fresh fruit for breakfast and vegetables at dinner. Very fair rates, full kitchen, excellent staff, fast/free internet, + many little extras that other places ding you for. Now if they only had a big/beautiful pool or beach? .... I would take up permanent residence here! Then again, if it had fine water recreation, this quality of accommodation usually costs $400~$500/night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and were able to take advantage of our many amenities. For our Suite Start Breakfast and Welcome Home Reception, we always try to have a variety of food to accommodate all our guests, so I am glad you found it appetizing. And we do not charge for any of our many amenities at our hotel, so you never have to worry about paying for breakfast, internet, etc.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you stay in the Medford Area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
fairbanks, alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Staff at this hotel do all they can to make their guests visit a pleasant one. Every staff member that I talked to was pleasant and helpful. Our plane arrived after their shuttle service closed down, so they paid for a cab to pick us up. The room was clean and included a small kitchen and sitting room. The complimentary breakfast was extensive, with something for all tastes. We didn't have time to use the fitness room, pool, and hot tub, but they were available. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. Thank you for the kind comments regarding the staff. We do try everything we can to make sure every guest experience is an excellent one.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in Medford.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Excellent hotel! Service at the front desk and at the food area was awesome. The fitness area was nice, although about 50% of the time, there were no towels available. If there is any complaint, there is only 1 laundry area and it is on the 2nd floor! This is an extended stay hotel and yet it only has 1 laundry area.

If you are moving to the area or a new employee at Rogue Valley Medical Center, this is perfect!

Room Tip: Too many kids running down the hall -- so get the 4th floor!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you experienced great service during your stay. We do have a large fitness room and I apologize for letting the towels run out. We will make sure to keep this stocked in the future.

We do only have 1 guest laundry room with 4 washers and 4 dryers. I can definitely see that if several guests want to do laundry at the same time that this is not enough.

Thank you for your business and I hope that you will choose us again the next time you stay in the Medford Area.
Maple Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

We are Hilton Diamond members. This is our second stay at this hotel, we stayed for one night. Pros: This is an excellent location, right off the I-5 freeway. The rooms are updated, clean, and nicely decorated. The cable selection was one of the best. Internet was fast. When we checked in the young lady at the front desk was very pleasant, they also had fresh cookies available for their guest. The breakfast/dinner had a nice selection and the quality was good. Also the dining area employee was very nice and greeted us. The fitness center was clean, updated, and nicely arranged. Cons: When we were ready to depart at 7am, the young lady at the front desk was not pleasant, rather short. (Different young lady when we checked in). I ask if we can receive a copy of our hotel receipt and she replied "Since you used your hilton points, you do not get a receipt". Also she did not ask how our stay was or Thank you. Overall: We enjoyed our stay, however, one incident/employee can make a difference, therefore were giving our rating 4 stars.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel and amenities clean and in good condition. I am disappointed with your experience with one of our associates. As you said one interaction can make a difference. We definitely have opportunities to improve on our service and I am confident that your next experience with us will be flawless.

Thank you for your business and I hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in the Medford Area.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

Gourmet Breakfast in the morning.Very spacious rooms.A fantastic running trail is easily accessible.Could use help in the concierge department.But over all a great place to stay.

Stayed April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our Suite Start Breakfast. We have a large selection of items and try to have something that meets every guest needs. Your right we do have a great running/walking path called the Bear Creek Greenway close to the hotel.

Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family and me stayed one night at this property on our way to California. The room was clean and roomy, staff were friendly and the breakfast had great choices and there was adequate spaces to eat (and they kept the tables cleaned).

In the morning I found something very unacceptable in my room (I will not describe it here because it doesn't add to the story) and called the front desk to complain. They apologized and offered to rectify the situation immediately, but as I was checking out, it wouldn't have been helpful. When I went to the front desk, they had reported my problem and made the decision to comp the room (without my having to ask or go to corporate to complain). I was truly delighted and surprised--it is so unusual to not have to fight to have the right thing done.

I thought the property was very good, especially for this type of property but the service and staff made it exceptional and I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you found the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff service friendly. Please accept my apologies for the issue you encountered. We try our best to ensure that each guest experience is the best it can be. And when that does not happen, we do not expect you to pay for the room.

Thank you for your business and we hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in the Medford Area.
Portland, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I frequently travel for business and if possible, I always choose Hilton chains because of their cleanliness. The beds are nicely made with plenty of pillows and high thread count sheets. It's also nice to have a suite with the living area separated by a closing/locking door to the bed/bath area.

Two minor things to note are that the bathtub/shower are quite narrow, and the noise from the pool/patio area can filter up to the rooms on the upper floors.

Breakfast is provided (standard hotel fare), but it's great to grab a snack before heading out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you found the rooms clean and comfortable. I know many guests enjoy having the 1 bedroom suite with the separate living/kitchen and bedroom area. Please accept my apologies for the noise you experienced from the pool area. While the pool area is separate from the guest rooms, as you mentioned some noise may still be heard. We do our best to patrol the pool area to try and keep noise to a minimum.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Medford.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford? Share your experiences!