“Improved but...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Oregon
“Improved but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The menu is improved but the experience still is just average. Food quality is better but ambience is lacking and service is uneven.

Visited June 2012

“Greatest food in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I enjoy my experience every time I go here. Not only was my first experience great, but I am referred to by name. Last night I had dinner there. My burger was cooked perfectly, my wife's pasta was delicious, and the general manager Pam personally checked on our meal. I read previous postings and it funny how the bad comments make no sense. My personal and honest opinion is you will not be disappointed with this family restaurant. Its my mac town favorite. 5 stars all around!

McMinnville, Oregon
“Ruby Tuesday not my cup of tea anymore.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've not eaten there for three years now despite it's closeness to home. I got served an undercooked burger, spent a night in the recliner with food poisoning. I reparted it to the county health department.

I contacted Ruby Tuesday and never heard another word from them. I simply haven't been back since.

Lafayette, OR
“Changed the decor... same boring food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

After poor service and sub-par food, we gave up on this establishment. When the wife and I couldn't find a suitable place for lunch, we thought we would give RT another try. Highly disappointed. The food seems pre-packaged. The salad bar was still decent but not the entrees. Loved the Yamhill county athletics memorabilia that once adorned the walls, but trying to upscale with the same boring menu was not worth another trip.

Visited July 2012
“Good dependable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very good service and the food is reliable. Only thing to complain about is that the beer list in the menu does not mean they have it available. It would be nice if they would just have a list for the particular establishment.

Visited May 2012