We stayed 2 nights at this hotel in McMinnville Oregon. It is located on Highway 18 right across the street from the hospital and just down the road from the Evergreen Aviation Museum. There was a theater across the street with many movies to choose from.
This hotel was amazing! The staff at check in took the time to explain the differences in the rooms and even allowed us to preview a room before selecting it. The hotel was immaculate! One of the first things I noticed was that the entire facility looked brand new. It was in perfect condition. The lobby and stairways smelled like fresh-baked cookies and the halls had a more flowery fragrance, but very light and fresh.
The rooms were just as great! Everything was clean and looked brand new. The restroom was immaculate and very well maintained. Each day we had a very nice complimentary breakfast with many choices such as yogurt, fresh made waffles, hot bisquits & gravy, hard boiled eggs, cold cereal, muffins, bagels, crouissants and sweet rolls.
Each time we passed by the front desk we were greated very warmly by the hotel staff and the breakfast room staff was equally as nice.
We would love to stay here again! Please choose this motel for your next stay! You will have one of the best times of your lives!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Mcminnville
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mcminnville Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mcminnville Hotel Mcminnville
- Comfort Inn Mcminnville
- Mcminnville Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville Oregon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.