I love going to Hotel Oregon on a nice afternoon for lunch. The rooftop seating area is fantastic and has a great view of the surrounding area. The food is McMenamins--so you can expect it to be good (We sure miss the buffalo wings though) and you can't get a better beer than Ruby. I have never been here overnight, but I could imagine it being a little busy with patrons and guests. The basement bar should not be missed, it is very cozy and usually not busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On McMinnville's charming, old main street, Hotel Oregon strikes an inviting pose - as it has since 1905. Once home to a restaurant and lounge, banquet hall, Greyhound bus depot, Western Union, soda fountain and beauty parlor, the handsome four-story building we call Hotel Oregon is a delightful destination in the heart of Oregon's wine country.Warm lighting in the first floor pub, cozy tables and an impressive 40-foot long back bar invite close conversation over the glint of a fresh pint or maybe a game of shuffle board in the Paragon room. Artwork and wall hangings inspire thoughts of the past and a trip to the subterranean bistro-style Cellar Bar or magnificent Rooftop Bar (with its breathtaking 360-degree view of the region) are a must for any visitor to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your McMenamins Hotel Oregon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcmenamins Hotel Mcminnville
- McMenamins Hotel Oregon McMinnville