....By staying at this Inn!!
This was our second visit & it will not be our last. We found the service, hospitality and tranquility here to be consistantly excellent.
We love the view the best, but they do produce award-winning wines and serve up an excellent breakfast. The Inn is warm, contemporary and comfortable.
I did read a couple reviews here on TripAdvisor for Youngberg that were very surprising in that thet were poor reviews- I find this perplexing. For what it's worth, my advice to any potential guest at Youngberg is simply to go! I realize one cannot please everybody, but note the ratio of great reviews to the poor ones and it becomes clear. My opinion is that Wayne & Nicolette Bailey and their staff go out of their way to ensure a world class experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and T4B so you can book your Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon