My husband and I (locals to the area) experienced our first wine tasting tour through Yamhill County in celebration of a milestone wedding anniversary. Our visit at Youngberg Hill exceeded expectations. We stayed in the recently remodeled Jura Room. The room is modern, comfortable and offers stunning views. We fell in love with the property and concluded our afternoon with a stroll through the vineyard. The innkeeper Wayne and the staff were were friendly and welcoming and we enjoyed breakfast both mornings. We will return, and have already recommended Youngberg Hill to friends and colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and T4B so you can book your Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon