This is our 2nd visit to this upscale B&B. Perched atop the namesake vineyard, the wrap around porch affords a magnificent view of the Valley. So calm and pleasant - especially in the morning and evening.
The rooms are tastefully appointed and kept modern (in fact the owners have recently renovated the two southerly facing 2nd floor rooms - both have great views). There is plenty of common room to roam - living room, study, drawing room. The owners drop by often and host a daily wine tasting (and are happy to talk about wine making). The caretakers are very friendly and accommodating... Breakfast is tasty and far from run-of-the-mill... If the menu item doesn't sit well with you, speak up and they will likely accommodate your need...
Be aware the prices aren't cheap - that said, we very much enjoyed our 2nd visit...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and T4B so you can book your Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon