My family and I spent Thanksgiving day and night at Youngberg Hill Inn. Our first visit to Oregon and its Willamette Valley. I couldn't be more impressed with the beauty and the hospitality we found at Youngberg Hill. I highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Oregon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon