“100% professional experience of Deschutes rafting” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 9 Attractions in Maupin
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Regardless of your skill level, we have the right rafting trip for you on the Deschutes River, McKenzie River, North Santiam River, Klickitat River, Rogue River, Grande Ronde River, Upper Klamath River, or the Owyhee River. Start your next great Oregon Rafting adventure here, with one of our guided oregon rafting trips Our goal is to provide your family,church,corporate or any type group you might have with the finest possibe Oregon rafting or fishing trip. Our Oregon river raftng trips will provide you with memories to last a life time.
california
“100% professional experience of Deschutes rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Thank you High Desert Outfitters for an outstanding experience of rafting on the Deschutes.. We took the all day Classic trip. A super lunch was served at park on the river, Our wonderful guide, Ian, helped everyone enjoy the chalenges of the river.. We did a special hike up a side stream with rock water slides down after the hike. My grand kids couldn't get enough of this, My husband and son in law loved this, too. HDO equpmnent was top notch and well cared for. Every aspect of our trip--from my initial contact, the actual booking, the follow up confirmation and, of course, the trip itself was handled perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking about a raft trip on the Deschutes.

Visited August 2012

Portland, OR
“Great Second Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We love white water rafting, so I was happy to book with them again. Great, friendly, funny guides who gear the trip to the people in the boat. While my daughter and I could've handled the class 4 rapid, most of the group couldn't---so I was happy that our guide used excellent judgement.

Visited June 2012
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Great rafting trip with HDO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband and I went on a white water rafting day-trip with High Desert River Outfitters. We had an awesome time. HDO had the day organized to a T, with knowledgeable staff and well maintained equipment. Our group split into 3 rafts. The guide in our raft was Curt, and he was excellent, just the right blend of safety-conscious and daring. He explained each of the rapids as we approached them so we were in best position to enjoy them. And he kept us entertained with facts regarding Deshuetes River history, wildlife, and geography. It made for a very enjoyable day.

We had a great rafting trip with HDO, and plan to go back every year.

Visited August 2011