We usually rent houses in Manzanita however this time we were staying only one night.
We had seen the Ocen Inn before (you can't miss it) and were very happy with our experience.
The location is central to everything and yet quiet and cozy.
Tami, the manager, is incredibly service oriented. She went out of her way to find us to return an I-pod touch that was left in one of the beds.
The master bed was extremely comfortable and the pull out bed felt like a normal bed.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Inn At Manzanita Hotel
- Ocean Inn At Manzanita Hotel Manzanita
- Ocean Hotel Manzanita
- Ocean Inn At Manzanita Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Inn offers you a unique lodging experience in the quiet village of Manzanita. Five miles of public beach just steps from the door of your suite tempt you from the shops and restaurants just around the corner. Ten beautifully appointed units, with ongoing remodeling since 2009, provide you an unforgettable lodging experience. You will want to return again and again. ... more less