“So relaxing; just what I needed” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Manzanita
More attraction details
Owner description: Every professional at spa manzanita pledges services and products to make your visit to the coast truly exceptional. You can look forward to an inspired ritual for body, mind and spirit. At spa manzanita, we combine the serenity of the beach, the power of expert touch and the comfort of our surroundings to ensure a rejuvenating experience. Because we all live as well as work at the beach, we take pride in building lasting relationships with all who share our commitment. We welcome you as friends as well as clients, seeking your wellness for tomorrow as well as your contentment for today.
Portland, Oregon
“So relaxing; just what I needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I scheduled a 90 minute massage at Spa Manzanita last weekend. What a beautiful spa and what friendly staff. It was so relaxing. I would recommend this wonderful spa to anyone as part of their visit to the Oregon Coast.

Visited January 2014

Portland, Oregon
“outstanding massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Two friends and I always go for massage when we are in Manzanita. We like different kinds of massage and all of us get a great massage every time. The intimate and comfortable setting has a homey feel to it, the staff is welcoming and professional. If you enjoy massage, this place is not to be missed!

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We've had a vacation home in Manzanita area for 18+ years but never visited the spa until recently - via a gift certificate from daughter for myself and spouse. What a wonderful facility and a great experience. Both of us had a good experience with different therapists. I think we both agreed that this was one of the best , if not best, massages that we had experenced. We definitely gotta do a return visit - but not wait another 18 years!!

Pepper Pike, Ohio, United States
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage by Theron--best massage ever. Staff was exceedingly helpful. Scheduling was easy and accommodated our needs. If you're in or around Manzanita you should go.

Gresham, Oregon
“massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage Wed. 10/16. It was the best. Theron was the therapist. I highly recommend the spa and will certainly return on my next visit to Manzanita. I have raved to all my friends that they must go there on their next visit to manzanita.