“Good food,” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Madras
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I accidentally gave my review for this restaurant under one listed for Bend. Can this one be added and either my review moved to the correct restaurant or deleted so I can add it under the correct one? Thanks!
Oregon
“Good food,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

Average Mexican food. Service was a little slow. It wasn't busy at all and I had to go get someone in order for us to give our order. I thought the prices were fair.

It was very clean and nicely decorated. It seemed pretty new. In the summer it looks like they may have seating outside where there is a fountain.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere