We recently had a retreat at Surftides and overall it was a very good experience.
Pros: Good price, super friendly and helpful staff, and the meeting space was just right. Tables were set up in a board-room configuration with nice linen and comfortable chairs. We had a white board, projection unit, and a TV/DVD player that we didn't use. Plus we had decent coffee, both regular and decaf, as well as iced tea and water at our disposal all day, both days. We were late to get final numbers to them and they were gracious about that too. We also had free internet access both in our rooms and in the meeting space, although it was not very fast and not always reliable.
I can see where families would love to stay. The room had a nice beach view, and there were many family-friendly things available in the lobby. And it's pet-friendly (a con for me personally, but good for many other people).
The reason I didn't give it a 4 or 5 is that several of us had hot-water issues. We had none at all, and others in the group had theirs run out as they were using it. The room was fine except that the table was so wobbly that it was almost unusable. We tried to play cards on it and the top AND bottom were both loose, so we had to put our glasses on the floor. Surely the cleaning staff would notice and should report it.
Overall it was more good than bad. If they fix a few problems they would be a 4 or 5 star.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Surftides Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.