Stayed here during the kite festival, so paying over $200 a night is going to cloud my review.
Ill just go over some of the negatives:
1. The wifi is slower than not having wifi. I will try up upload a speed test screen shot, but it probably won't work. Speed was about .2 Mbps.
2. Keurig coffee makers are a gimmick, and taste like any other crappy hotel coffee, especially when all you get is the same crappy powdered creamer and such.
3. Despite the amenities listed on TripAdvisor, there is NO free breakfast here. I could not verify on their website because the wifi is too slow. Should have done my homework.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Surftides Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.