We booked this room based on price and oceans front location. Loved having a balcony overlooking the sand. Miles of empty beach to wander. Staff was very nice at check-in and quick to respond to our request for a new room when we encountered a problem. Our first room was awful. It smelled bad, almost like bad body odor. Fresh air didn't help. Carpet was torn and dirty and the refrigerator froze our food. Everything else about the room size and facilities met our needs. But that smell..... When we had another issue arise, we asked for another room and they moved us immediately and apologized. We were given the same size room but this one had been updated with wood floors, fresh paint, very nice nautical decor. We were happy. The only thing this room lacked was drawers to put clothes in. Basically had to to keep everything in suitcases. If you plan to stay more than one night. Beach access was easy, view fabulous, staff very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel