Our room was on the 4th floor (only one flight of stairs from the parking lot)and the view was great. The beach access made going really nice and easy, no cliff of stairs to navigate down. We also enjoyed the fire pits they have every night. The kids liked the pool but were disappointed that the hot tub was for 21 and older. Which is fine not to have kids splashing on the hot tub. Surftides was easy to get to and was fairly centrally located. The prices were great for the double queen room we got.
The staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel