The service at this place is horrible. It is a Saturday night and there is not a manager or even anyone with authority anywhere. They told us upon arrival that our room we requested was unavailable. And they were upgrading us. At first thought that was nice but the room had a separate bedroom and with all of the foot traffic and screaming basketball team playing tag outside our room it was horrible. They were actually peaking in our room and freaked my kids out. While in the pool earlier that night there was the same 10 to 12 kids swimming with zero parents. I went to complain because my kids kept getting knocked around in the pool and the line was too long and only one person. Who had an angry look on her face. I was not waiting. Stefani was her name. I called at 9:09 the front desk to complain about the noise and the kids running wild and to my surprise no answer.. I called multiple times and no answer. I put my shoes in and walked to front desk and the rude girl was still there. I asked to please speak to a manager and she said no one was there. Really your at full capacity and no one is here that can take a complaint? I told her about the kids she told me it wasn't 10. I told her about the long black hairs in the showers and the dirty dishes. She didn't care. If your trying to make this a boutique hotel why do you have a teenager that looks like she just rolled out of bed and came to work at your front desk. I wonder is its Stefani fault or just that no one has trained her in customer service. The only nice guy was the younger maint. Guy who lit the fires and suggested we buy s'more fixings which we did. This dirty hotel has a lot going for it-Location and price. But cleanliness and rudeness is way to prominent stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel