Can't beat the view of the rooms, though the room rate for the suite was a bit steep for the middle of winter (i think it was due to the groupon exposure). Some furnishings are a bit dated but they are working on updates- pet friendly too, a huge plus! We loved the firepit are most. Mist is the restaurant, we searched all over town and it was the best value we found and food was great. They even had a piano man in the bar, and though the crowd was a bit older the atmosphere was fun and inviting. A free shuttle also comes for the casino if thats your thing.
Cora and Stefani at the front desk were super friendly and made us feel welcome. We will be back when it is warmer to rent bikes and play tennis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel