Just spent the last two days at Surftides. It was a Groupon deal and while the price was right, the room was not the best. Room 301, which was as far South as one could be put. The room was clean and the view was awesome. The room needs some updating and I believe their close to doing that. Things were pretty well worn and the carpet had a distinct odor. Not a bad odor but a distinct odor. Bathroom and mini kitchen fixtures were on back words, cold left, hot right and hot water took forever to get. The biggest problem to me was that the wifi was pretty non existent. It was so spotty that it was useless. They need additional extenders to strengthen signal. The WWW is not going away and the sooner motels figure this out the more people they will see come back to stay. Also, the TV was small and old with lousy reception. Other than that we enjoyed our stay. Check in was fine and personnel were friendly. They seem to be well managed and as soon as they update in areas then I will give them five stars. There restaurant was excellant. The food was very good, service was good and the prices were reasonable. We ate there three times as was very close and enjoyed every visit. I will stay there again but would ask for a room closer to main lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel
- Surftides Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.