I judge a place on its cleanliness, comfort of the bed, customer service, shower, and beach access. This place has great access to the beach, and we have always had good customer service. I don't even mind the dated, worn furniture. We have stayed here 3 times. The first was great, second time the fireplace in our room didn't work. This last time our room was dirty. There was hair on the counter, and table. The soap dish was dirty from the last users, and when we sat down at the table in our room, there was a dirty fork on the floor. It was quite cold in the room and we turned up the thermostat, but the room never heated up. The fireplace worked but was only for show it didn't put any heat in the room. The front desk called to see how things were and we let them know what we had found. They said they would give us coupons to eat in the restaurant. They brought by two vouchers for 15% off our meal and said a maintenance man would be by. We waited 30 minutes and still no maintenenance man. When we called the front desk she was surprized the maintenance man hadn't come by, she was very polite and offered us another room, but by this time I was done. We checked out and went to another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel