I will start out by saying I have stayed at this hotel for over 15 years and in that time I have seen very little changes with the decor of the rooms. The furniture is worn out, the carpet is fraying and pulled up in places, the wallpaper is peeling, the blinds hardly open or close and I could go on. We normally stayed in the jacuzzi room, we loved the location of the tub right by the window but when you don't have enough hot water or even hot water to fill the tub whats the use, and this has happened the last couple times we have stayed. I have seen very little updates to the rooms except for the beds, they are comfortable, and from what I have seen they have updated some rooms. The last time we stayed out little wall heater went out and it was a cold day, it took 2 hours for them just to put another used heater in, in the meantime we are freezing. I have been so disgusted a couple times I sent emails to the management and they did make it right, but we are done. For the price they charge we would expect a more updated and in working order room then what we get. We now stay at the casino in a suite for far less then what we paid here and love the rooms and service, so be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel