We used a 4 day groupon for our visit and found the property very worn and dated. The price was good but there is better choices in this area.We were given one of the rooms that had not been remodeled and found it very "well used" Carpets and bathroom are on their last days. It would take us at least 4 mins to get any hot water, so we adjusted and turned taps on well before needed. BEWARE , the water turns extremely hot without warning . SAFETY for children is an issue .Hmmmm not able to save the water even though the signage asked us to save.Pool area tiles around pool edge missing. The entire complex is in desperate need of huge $$$ to upgrade , but I guess they meet the needs of their regular clients.Mould through out bathroom. Staff very nice. Rated 3/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel