We decided to head to Lincoln City for the holiday because the kids have grown and dispersed, so us empty nesters decided to have a little beach time. We arrived Thanksgiving afternoon and checked in and were given room 222. The room was ocean front with a king bed. The bed was so comfortable we hated to get up in the morning to go Black Friday shopping at Tangiers Outlet Mall. Check in was hassle free, friendly front staff and accomodating. We brought out swimsuits but didn't get an opportunity to utilize the hot tub or pool. This is the fourth time for us staying at the Surftides and wouldn't consider staying any where else. The rooms are big enough that you don't feel claustrophobic, there's a little sofa, coffee table, table and two chairs, fridge, microwave, keurig coffee machine along with the coffee pods. The bathroom amenities are top notch but what is impressive is the cleanliness of the room. The television remote was a little funky....the sound would sometimes cut out but we just turned it up again and all was okay. We stayed for two nights and I wish we could have stayed longer. I love Lincoln City, there is always something to do and at the end of the day, it's nice to go to your room, turn on the fireplace and get cozy. I understand that the lobby has fresh baked cookies in the afternoon and wine but we didn't partake in this event as we were busy during the day.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel
- Surftides Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The picturesque beachfront setting is the perfect backdrop for a magical getaway.Imagine a hotel that feels like a summer camp. Visualize a leisure beach campus that’s more than just a place to sleep. After all, lodging can be an attraction in itself, a destination that conveys a sense of a place, enhancing the traveler’s experience and illuminating the journey of where vacation or a weekend getaway might take you. At Surftides Lincoln City on the Oregon coast, the weekend is what you make it.Perched on the picturesque Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, the vacation begins once you pass through our gates and enter the hotel. Spacious oceanfront rooms and suites with private balconies and night-lit surf offer a soothing and inspirational experience for our guests. We have incorporated work from the finest local artisans to create an authentic regional ambiance that is the cornerstone of the hotel. Surftides Lincoln City offers a variety of onsite amenities and is a short walk to just about everything else . Enjoy the indoor pool and sauna which is capped by a graceful arching dome of sculpted concrete. Take warmth by a communal fire pit or tuck away in one of the outdoor garden nooks. Enjoy a quiet moment with a book from the hotel library and sit fireside under lofty timber beams of the lobby’s vaulted ceiling. Mist, the restaurant at Surftides Lincoln City serves comfort food inspired by the sea while the bar concocts nautical inspired libations by an open copper fireplace. Surftides Lincoln City is a family operated business that has been thriving for over 75 years, appealing to those who appreciate the charm and natural beauty of the Lincoln City's vibrant community and culture. Surftides Lincoln City is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a great adventure with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.