We had all the amenities we needed and wanted for a short stay on the coast: a room and balcony overlooking the beach and the ocean - a fridge and a microwave - designer style coffee, (Kreug machine) - an indoor pool and a hot tub. Although we didn't go to the onsite restaurant until the last day of our trip, it was good to know it was available if we needed it. The food was delicious and the prices were very reasonable.
Where we've marked a slightly lower score for cleanliness, that's only because dust and sand can accumulate, especially under the bed. However, that is part of being on the ocean, I think.
We will be returning to Surftides again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel