“Yikes!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Dahlonega
“Yikes!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed the night on the way through town. We were a little scared for our safety, there was an odor that wafted through our room...overall just very very old. Probably was an awesome hotel in the 70's but today not so much.

Room Tip: Check out your room before you check in.
Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Lebanon, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here years ago and it was a very nice place. Not the case anymore. They give us coffee packets at check in then get to the room and theres no cups, creamer, sugar,stirsticks or plastic silverware. Old small TV's. The carpet was stained. Very Overpriced! Also ice machine in breezeway didn't work. (looked to be broke for 10 yrs.) Had to go from third floor to office for ice. The only good thing to say about it is the location and the view!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

For my birthday I wanted to stay overnite in Lincoln City, so I made reservations to stay at the Cozy Cove from May 3-4 2014 after viewing their website. The site showed a pretty little room with a fireplace, a coffee pot in the bathroom, and a microwave and small refrigerator was also shown to be in the room. When I checked into my room, I was appalled to find a small dark room, no view of the water (my one window overlooked the tiny unused pool), a bed, a desk chair in the corner near the door, no refrigerator, no microwave, no coffeepot and definitely no fireplace!!!! The room was dark and depressing! I couldn't believe I paid well over $87 for the one night! I would've been better off sleeping in my car!! At least I could've parked facing the ocean!! Never again... and I will NEVER recommend this dump to anyone I know!

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel/motel!!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Molalla
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I would Highly recommend staying at a name brand hotel. Got what was called a travelers room and it had two doors on the inside going to two other rooms. Not very private. We could hear people in the other rooms clearly tv's, coughing, etc and so we decided to go out and only come back to sleep then leave at sunrise. paid about 77 dollars to stay for one night (tax included) in march. the pool had no water in it so no swimming.

Room Tip: They do have a beach house next to the hotel that might work out if you have a family. I don't k...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
eugene Ore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Cozy Cove on our honeymoon, 20 yrs ago. We'd thought it would be nice to relive that night for our 20th anniversary. They told us checkin was at 3 and we would be early. They said that's ok. We get there our room wasn't ready for another hr., and that was at 2:00. When we did get in the lady at the desk was very nice. We got into our room and I'm looking at everything and started putting away our stuff and upon opening the drawers noticed they were dirty. That made me wonder what else was dirty..here's what I found, the shower had dirt marks they missed the toilet was dirty, my husband ran his finger across the jacuzzi and it had this white film on it. The bed was the cleanest thing in that room.
For customer sevice, the first lady we talked to was very nice. The second lady was not really helpful. She was nice, but upon getting ready to go to a very nice dinner, I discovered the blow dryer didn't work. I called her and she said it could be fixed the next day. I explained it was our 20th Anniversary and needed to blowdry my hair. She said she'd he up. She couldn't get it to work either and let me into another adjoining room to use that one. We were ready to go out, but felt uncomfortable leaving our belongings because we couldn't get the adjoining door shut and locked. I would've thought she would be back to lock the 2 doors. I had to call her. She came up and locked them. Made me wonder how many times had this happened?? Then our phone rings. It's the lady at the desk and she told me it was slow and if we didn't need anything, she was going to bug outta there because it was slow. I asked if she could leave a bucket of ice, because the ice machine was broke. She said well just come down real quick. REALLY?? My husband and I had, had enough. We skipped on the ice and left for dinner. We bought ice on the way back for our champagne to chill. For our 25th we will not be going back. The Best Western is right next door with the same view and a lot better rooms and sevice. I don't know what happened in 20 yrs., but I know it was the only, but biggest disappointment of our whole trip. It's too much money for the experience we had. :(

• Stayed March 2014
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We try to stay at this Hotel at least twice a year they have been renovating but we love it great view pool and hot tub we nave never had a complaint and we are looking forward to spending the 4th of July again this year FUN FUN FUN Love this place :)
The Lostheart Family

Room Tip: First floor beach view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed and we loved it ! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The view was to die for,,we were on the second floor and spent a lot of time setting out on the large balcony and enjoyed this awesome view of the ocean.Easy access to the beach. The price was very reasonable and the room was great and very clean.We had no problems and enjoyed our stay there. We will definitly go back

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Cozy Cove Beach Front Resort Inn? Share your experiences!