Fantastic view, comfy bed, friendly staff, miles of beach, short walk to restaurants, warm pool, (adults only after 9pm) very hot hot tub, steamy sauna, french press coffee, well decorated rooms, yummy breakfast (with fresh cut fruit, eggs, waffles, muffins, hot and cold cereal, and biscuits and gravy). We wont stay anywhere else after the great time we had there this weekend.
- Also Known As:
- The Coho Oceanfront Hotel Lincoln City
- The Coho Oceanfront Hotel
- Coho Oceanfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coho Oceanfront Lodge in Lincoln City, OR, recently unveiled completion of a multimillion-dollar guestrooms renovation (2009). The Coho offers the warm comforts of a home away from home, and the understated luxuries of a distinguished boutique hotel along the beautiful Oregon Coast. Renovated and repositioned as a fresh, modern retro boutique hotel that captures the beach palette, The Coho bringing alive the coastal flavors. The Coho offers eight different room categories, including studios, family suites, and fireplace suites all with breath taking panoramic ocean front views. All rooms at The Coho include 32” LCD HDTV’s, HD DVD players, iHome iPod docking station, Sealy Posturpedic Plush Supreme Beds, 300-thread count linens, Eco-friendly bath amenities by Archive, and free WIFI Internet access. The Coho also features a heated indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, a fitness center, in-room massages, and free continental breakfast with waffle bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Coho Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.