“great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #13 of 36 hotels in Lincoln City

331 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed one night here. The rooms are pretty nice. Down fall was hearing when a room above us or next to us turned on their shower. It was pretty loud, loud enough that you had to turn up the tv. But oh well. We had a room that was close to the highway and we could hear the semi trucks passing by..depends what kind of sleep you want and if you are a light sleeper. That could be bothersome. I liked how clean things were and that the room had a dvd player since I did bring a movie just in case!
That there was bottled water for purchase in the lobby for only .50. Which was perfect. Evening front desk was very nice. Hot tub was good, not as hot as we are use to but still fine.

Breakfast I thought was okay. I'm use to other places providing packets of oatmeal so I can choose a flavor and take back to my room to eat. Here I saw just regular. Same with yogurt, there was one kind. Actually the yogurt and oatmeal were all in one container so its only one kind. I also noticed there weren't any coffee to go cups, which is fine. I used one of their mugs and went back to my room with it which turned out to not work for me. I really wanted the hot hot water for my own drink mix I brought but the mugs provided at breakfast are super thick so not much liquid fits in it. I ended up using the coffee maker in the room to get some hot water, just it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be.
But over all it was a fine stay. We don't book our rooms for business trips, someone else does. So this was the first time we stayed at a best western in general.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear M_17kisses
We would like to thank you for writing a review about our hotel. We are located right on highway 101 in the south end of town. For the most part the town quiets down in the evening.
All of our rooms have a DVD / VCR player, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and iron board.
We no longer allow for any breakfast items to be taken up to the rooms.
Our hotel participates in an ultra clean program and we strive for our guest satisfaction.
We hope we will get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very impressed with the large room, the full breakfast, the hospitable employees and general layout of the hotel. The pool and hot tub were a hit with the kids and the wife and I enjoyed the sauna. Near mall and the beach. Loved it

• Stayed June 2013
Dear kevhop,
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we would like to thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about our hotel.
Our large indoor pool is great for families. Great way for kids to have fun. On the Oregon coast, the weather can be very unpredictable. Wet one moment and sunny later on. With the pool being indoors, kids can have fun all the time.
Your room must have been one of our family suites that has 2 queen beds and a queen size sofa bed. This room is 1 big open room with a small privacy wall in between.
We hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We've stayed here multiple times- in fact I refuse to stay at any other hotels in lincoln city because this hotel is such a good deal and very comfortable! We usually always stay in the suite that has a jaccuzzi tub and fireplace in it. The beds are out of this world comfortable! Almost better than my bed at home! LOVE this hotel! Have never made it downstairs for breakfast though.

Room Tip: We usually always get 309 when we go. Always! And we never specify! It faces the front and you can s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jill,
We would like to thank you for writing this review about our hotel. All of our rooms have a pillow top mattress. Most of our guest absolutely love our beds. As you already mentioned, the room you stay in has a private in room Jacuzzi tub, 1 king bed and a fireplace. We have 1 on the 2nd floor and 1 on the 3rd floor.
We look forward to your next stay.
Oak Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent one night here on our way to California. Anita gave us a great Managers Special rate. The room was immaculate with all new furnishings. The breakfast was wonderful and we hated to leave. If your in Licoln City this is the place to stay................

Room Tip: Always as for a Managers Special!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear Jackstrip,
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. We really do appreciate hearing from our guest. I am glad I was able to help you and I hope we will have ther pleasure of your visit again in the future.
Sumner, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went to this particular hotel as we have in the past because it is clean and the staff is friendly. Chose to stay here for my birthday weekend. This time however, the overflow room that we have used in the past for eating our breakfast had one small table with chairs lined up on the wall, and a computer desk, the lobby was full as was the breakfast nook....we could even get in to get something to take back to our room it was so overly crowded. We gave up and went to a local restaurant to eat instead. The room we stayed in as always was very clean an orderly, but the door to the room was frustrating, we put our key in and when the light turned green turned the handle to open and nothing.....we tried this quite a few times with no success....finally I asked the male maid to help us, after a few tries he got it to work. We figured out that we had to slam the door shut hard to get the key to work, which was fine in itself, but the door is so heavy that pushing it open was not easy. Also, we wanted to use the pool, and reading the hours for it posted by the door to pool, and then reading the hours in the book in our room, they were 2 different closing hours on the pool. One stating that children basically had to be out by 10, and then the pool closes at 11 giving adults time to swim. Well that did not happen, I counted at 10 on one evening 13 kids in the pool past 10 p.m. My husband and I do not want to swim with children. Not my most enjoyable visit here, but it won't stop me from staying again. Still love the cleanliness of the hotel, and staff is great!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor at either end of the hotel are nice and quiet! And with summer time coming...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear xjigglesx,
We really do appreciate your review about our hotel here on tripadvisor.com. Our old overflow breakfast room had to be changed into the business center. The owner of this hotel is still discussing possible options of expanding our lobby are for more breakfast seating.
We fixed the door lock. The lock just needed some WD-40.
I am sorry to hear about kids still being in pool after 10PM. We usually always go in there and ask them to leave after 10 PM. We may be the only hotel to do this.
I do hope we will see you again on your next trip to Lincoln City.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stay here every year for a mini vacation as the hotel is clean, good breakfast, very comfortable rooms, comfy beds, and a staff to beat all. For our reservation we call Anita H. the nicest lady one will ever meet. She knows our room needs and is always most accommodating.

Room Tip: top floors beach view room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear CJPD,
Thank you so very much. I always look forward your visits. Also, thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I hope we will never disappoint you. Best wishes to your lovely wife as well. I hope to see you both again soon.
Anita

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn? Share your experiences!