“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 36 hotels in Lincoln City
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We've stayed here multiple times- in fact I refuse to stay at any other hotels in lincoln city because this hotel is such a good deal and very comfortable! We usually always stay in the suite that has a jaccuzzi tub and fireplace in it. The beds are out of this world comfortable! Almost better than my bed at home! LOVE this hotel! Have never made it downstairs for breakfast though.

Room Tip: We usually always get 309 when we go. Always! And we never specify! It faces the front and you can s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Jill,
We would like to thank you for writing this review about our hotel. All of our rooms have a pillow top mattress. Most of our guest absolutely love our beds. As you already mentioned, the room you stay in has a private in room Jacuzzi tub, 1 king bed and a fireplace. We have 1 on the 2nd floor and 1 on the 3rd floor.
We look forward to your next stay.

313 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Oak Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent one night here on our way to California. Anita gave us a great Managers Special rate. The room was immaculate with all new furnishings. The breakfast was wonderful and we hated to leave. If your in Licoln City this is the place to stay................

Room Tip: Always as for a Managers Special!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear Jackstrip,
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. We really do appreciate hearing from our guest. I am glad I was able to help you and I hope we will have ther pleasure of your visit again in the future.
Sumner, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went to this particular hotel as we have in the past because it is clean and the staff is friendly. Chose to stay here for my birthday weekend. This time however, the overflow room that we have used in the past for eating our breakfast had one small table with chairs lined up on the wall, and a computer desk, the lobby was full as was the breakfast nook....we could even get in to get something to take back to our room it was so overly crowded. We gave up and went to a local restaurant to eat instead. The room we stayed in as always was very clean an orderly, but the door to the room was frustrating, we put our key in and when the light turned green turned the handle to open and nothing.....we tried this quite a few times with no success....finally I asked the male maid to help us, after a few tries he got it to work. We figured out that we had to slam the door shut hard to get the key to work, which was fine in itself, but the door is so heavy that pushing it open was not easy. Also, we wanted to use the pool, and reading the hours for it posted by the door to pool, and then reading the hours in the book in our room, they were 2 different closing hours on the pool. One stating that children basically had to be out by 10, and then the pool closes at 11 giving adults time to swim. Well that did not happen, I counted at 10 on one evening 13 kids in the pool past 10 p.m. My husband and I do not want to swim with children. Not my most enjoyable visit here, but it won't stop me from staying again. Still love the cleanliness of the hotel, and staff is great!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor at either end of the hotel are nice and quiet! And with summer time coming...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear xjigglesx,
We really do appreciate your review about our hotel here on tripadvisor.com. Our old overflow breakfast room had to be changed into the business center. The owner of this hotel is still discussing possible options of expanding our lobby are for more breakfast seating.
We fixed the door lock. The lock just needed some WD-40.
I am sorry to hear about kids still being in pool after 10PM. We usually always go in there and ask them to leave after 10 PM. We may be the only hotel to do this.
I do hope we will see you again on your next trip to Lincoln City.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stay here every year for a mini vacation as the hotel is clean, good breakfast, very comfortable rooms, comfy beds, and a staff to beat all. For our reservation we call Anita H. the nicest lady one will ever meet. She knows our room needs and is always most accommodating.

Room Tip: top floors beach view room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear CJPD,
Thank you so very much. I always look forward your visits. Also, thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I hope we will never disappoint you. Best wishes to your lovely wife as well. I hope to see you both again soon.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our hotel room was very nice and clean. While I am not a fan of first floor hotel rooms, we had one here and it was great. We were a few steps from the pool and breakfast that worked well. The pool was cooler than expected but the kids had fun. The staff members were great. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear mbamom2,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about our hotel. We truly do appreciate hearing from our guest and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel.
Our indoor heated pool is set for 84 degrees. I am not sure what day you were here. So I do not know if we had to add more water to the pool in the daytime during. In that case it would take the pool a view hours to come back to the 84 degrees.
Beaverton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My company awarded me the "Night On the town" award. We decided to head out to the coast for the weekend but all the hotels were already fully booked. The landmark Best Western had a three rooms left and we decided to try them out.

Our check-in was fast and the lady in the counter was both very friendly and efficient. We took a suite room with a king bed on the third floor. Our room was very clean and all the basic amenities such as an iron, ironing board, nice and abundant body, face, and hand towels. The only disappointment was how extremely small the bathroom was for a sweet. Our bed was both cozy and comfortable.

Their breakfast was nice. it was perfect for an early morning "quick bite" and the coffee was awesome. We wanted a relaxing night with some cocktails and an evening with your spouse and the hotel delivered. There were a few shortcomings. It would have been better if the beach was closer but overall this was a nice hotel.

Room Tip: AAA discount is 20%
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear kdsedward,
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. Unfortunately we can not change the size of our bathrooms. All of our rooms have a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, DVD/VCR player, Iron, Iron board, hair dryer and wireless internet. All of our rooms also have a pillow top mattress. The king suit you had are especially nice because they have the living room separated from the bedroom.
We are about 3/4 of a mile away from the easiest beach entrance.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Washougal, Washington, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My stay was ok, my room was ok, we could see the bay across the street. I was irritated because I was told they were just remodeled and when I got there they were still remodeling. The beds are great and comfy and so are the pillows. The pool is nice! However, they hoard the towels behind the counter... These rags need to be replaced. Also, there were little passive aggressive signs in the bathroom about not stealing pillow and towels or you would be charged... Shouldn't that be in a contract I sign at check in? The breakfast was great for being free... Saved me and my family $$$ so we could afford the trip... Over all they were good... I may return after I review my options... I liked that there were a lot of other families staying there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear 800erikas,
All of our rooms and the outside building have been remodeled. All we are still working on is the hallway carpet and we have been scheduling this in a way that this will not intefere with our guest stay. The sign in the room you were reffering to is due to the popularity of our in room pillows, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and face clothes. The sign informs guest if they like to purchase one they could for the dollar amount indicated.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and our indoor pool.
We hope you will choose our hotel again for when you come to Lincoln City again.
Front Office Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn? Share your experiences!