We stayed at this hotel for an overnight getaway. The young woman on the front desk when we arrived was very nice and helpful and quite personable. The room was adequate for the price. Loved the king bed; very comfy.
After returning home looked closer at our receipt from checkout and notice the "safe warranty" fee. We were not advised of the fee, nor even advised we had a safe in our room for our use. Feel this was just a sneaky way of upping the price on room and would assume alot of folks, like us, won't notice the fee until after the fact. Sent them an email about a week and a half back but still haven't heard anything back.
The lobby was undergoing renovation but the breakfast was good. A bit disjointed in that there were two rooms on the opposite sides of the lobby dispensing different parts of breakfast and people seemed confused about where to go for what.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.