“Really nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hoodriver
“Really nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel may not be on the beach but it is a very nice hotel. I can actually walk around my room in white socks without them being all black on the bottom. Staff is fantastic from check in to check out, housekeepers and nightshift as well. Everyone smiles and they truly seem to be happy to interact with their guest. I know where I will be staying next time I come into Lincoln City.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the BW Landmark Inn. Our 3rd floor room had a wonderful balcony and lovely view. The room was a good size & clean and everything was in working order. There was quite a bit of noise from the road and parking lot during the nights. Even though the bed was comfortable, the noise kept us from a good night's sleep. The pool area was clean and the hot tub was the perfect temperature. Clean towels were always available here. Breakfast was adequate but food and drinks were spread (across the lobby) between two rooms. It made getting breakfast together a bit of a schlep. I wouldn't walk to the beach by crossing the very busy main road. It is a short hop in the car though.
A word to coffee drinkers: Do not drink the in-room stuff. Not sure what that was.Yuck!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
North Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Anita is ALWAYS helpful beyond expectation... she is the meaning of true hospitality... it says a lot to US that there isn't a high turnover rate and we are remembered... WE use this hotel often (6-8 times a year)... all the staff is friendly and helpful... WE enjoy the continental breakfast... the rooms are always fresh and clean... we have enjoyed time in the pool or hot tub which is so relaxing... Thanks to all that work so hard to satisfy the public... You do a GREAT JOB!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very nice and the breakfast was huge. I enjoyed the fact that I was able to get breakfast before I had to leave for work at 630. Most hotels don't start untill 7 or later and I miss out on it. It was a pleasure to stay there and we will definately stay there the next time we are in town.

• Stayed October 2012
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear js11e5
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We really do appreciate your business and look forward to be able to be of service again in the future.
Our breakfast starts at 6:00 AM and ends at 9:30 AM and as you already stated we do offer a wide selection on our breakfast menu. This helps especially our business travelers.
We look forward to your next stay with us.
Front Office Manager
Hubbard, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Best Westerns are always clean and welcoming. Have never had a bad stay.
Their continental breakfast is always great.
The staff are always freindly and accommodating.
We always try to stay at a Best Western whenever we travel
The only thing I was dissapointed about was that they could not find me in their system as a member.
Have been a member for years. I guess I lost all of my points. Not a problem.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for writing this very nice review about our hotel and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Have you had a chance to call Best Western Rewards department. You should not be losing any points. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me and I will be happy to answer any question you may have.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I know there are lots of other hotels in town but this is a great hotel. The staff is very friendly and seem always eager to please. Any question I asked, they were able to answer. They made good recommendations for dining out as well. It is very nice to see the staff caring so much for their guest.
The breakfast is a hot buffet style breakfast with plenty of choice items such as belgium waffles, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, hardboiled eggs, donuts, muffins and more. Seating does get a bit tight but they do have several areas to sit and enjoy breakfast.
I loved having a little view of the Siltez Bay without having to pay extra for it. Seems like the ocean front hotels alway charge so much more.
I know I will come back to this hotel again and I have recommended this hotel to my friends and family. We are planning a family reunion next year and we have already made our reservation. My kids are already looking forward to spending time in their indoor pool.

Room Tip: Top floor is nice bt if you have kids eager to get to the pool, they have rooms that are very close...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,
We really do appreciate your review about our hotel. It is always good to hear how our guest feel about our hotel and we are happy to hear that we will see you and your family again in the future.
Kids love our indoor pool. We really do appreciate your feedback about our breakfast as well. Our hot breakfast is part of what helps our guest get started in the morning. The pillow top mattresses and our pillows also get top reviews. It is so very important to be able to get a good night rest.
We look forwward to your next visit and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family.
Happy Valley, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stay here at least 1 or 2 times a year and have always been treated very well by the staff. They are always courtious and have an attitude even when we ask for extra towels. The rooms are always clean and the beds are always clean and soft,the rooms are of good size and very quiet, pool is great and breakfast is good especially the waffle, my son likes the mini waffles

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the upper floors were you get a distant view of the bay
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay here at our hotel. It is always nice to see our repeat guest. We get to know which rooms our repeat guest prefer.
We look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely
Anita

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn? Share your experiences!