“Room with an ocean view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1091 SE First Street, Lincoln City, OR 97367 (Formerly Lincoln City Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Papillion, Nebraska, United States
“Room with an ocean view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This Lincoln Inn is now Quality Inn and Suites with Choice Hotels. We called ahead for a room and was given a room with a direct view of the ocean, which is right across the highway. The staff was doing everything they could to please and asking customers what suggestions they could give for making the stay better. Since there are an abundance of hotels in this town, the competition must be tough, but we thought the hotel was very good and would recommend it. Nice sized room, extra pillows, clean, and a hot breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was here this past Saturday for the Jackson Unity concert and after driving for two and half hours from Portland,
I was very happy to have made it to my favorite hotel!!
The new managers Dixie & Kenny are awesome!!
They let me know there was a casino shuttle that would pick guests up going to the concert. What a relief because there was no where to park at Chinook Winds, the ride back to the hotel was so much fun, a few tipsy people after the concert made it memorable! (:
I can't remember the other gentleman's name but he was also very nice, he even let me use his cell phone to call home because I forgot my cord and my phone was dead.
The room was very comfortable and, even though I was in a lake view room the floor I was on was very quiet.
Nice view of the lake with some people out in their canoes and birds flying around.
Only thing missing was a screen on the door but, not a big deal just closed it at night.
The breakfast the next morning was very filling much more than your average continental breakfast. With hot waffles, bacon, sausages, biscuits & gravy, eggs and assorted muffins & bagels along with cereal, fruits & juice.

On my previous stays I have always had an ocean view and, I can tell you from personal experience there is nothing like going to sleep and waking up to a beautiful view and sound of the ocean.
I have been hooked on this place since my first visit back in 06.
It is the best value in Lincoln City and even though it will no longer be called Lincoln City Inn I will still continue to stay here for many years to come!!

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the 4th floor much more quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for your very kind review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. As the new General Manager, I strive to make sure that every guest that enters our doors feels as if they are welcomed by their own family and emphisize to all of my staff that they treat each and every guest as if they were welcoming their own families to our hotel, after all, our guest happiness is what earns their loyalty and keeps our lights on!
Look for even more good things to come in the future as we are joining the Choice Hotel franchise family as the new Quality Inn of Lincoln City.
Hope to see you soon!
Port Orchard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed here twice in the last week and both times thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we took oceanfront both times and were amazed at the view of the beachfront park right across the street from the 3rd deck of the hotel. If you've never stayed in Lincoln City Oregon before, we think this was the absolute best view for the money you can get in this town!!! Leave your balcony door ajar for the sounds and smells of the ocean right across the street and let the beach-crashing waves lull you to sleep here, awesome, will definitely stay again. They are converting to a Quality Inn on the 15 or 16th of this month of June, so it will loose it's quaint name of Lincoln City Inn, to Quality Inn, but it is still the best place I saw on the entire strip to stay!!!

Room Tip: The hotel has a jacuzzi and is going to have a fitness room, also has a guest laundry. Has a contine...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thank You for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that our accommodations were to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again.
Salem area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I spend most of my time in the casino, so I'm always looking for a clean, comfortable low cost place to sleep. This was my first time at Lincoln City Inn and for the price, I was not disappointed. The room was clean (possibly freshly painted) and there were no stains or questionable spots on any of the furniture. They weren't very busy during my stay so I'm not sure if it's always this quiet, but I never heard anything once I was inside my room. I thought the continental breakfast was fine.

If you're going for a view, this isn't the place. I didn't see what the oceanside view was like, but the lakeside is nothing special, mostly businesses, streets, trees and a big blue roof. Since the view isn't my primary concern, it wasn't a real minus for me.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Coun't ask for better.

As someone else mentioned, there aren't any screens on the sliding door. My room got a bit warm, but opening the door wasn't really an option unless you want to be swatting bugs all night. I did turn on the air conditioner for a short time. It was pretty loud and might be bothersome for some people.

but again, for the price this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this location for one night. They over Ocean View or River View rooms. We opted for the River as it runs next to the Hotel. You pay more for a ocean view and it is only a partial view from across HWY 101. The room was clean and Counter staff where friendly.

The CONS of our stay was that the slider door opens to a Barred Patio you can barely get out on. We like to leave the window open but there was no screen and seagulls flock on the rail. so we kept the window closed. The bright flood lights in the parking lot shine right into the room at night making it hard to sleep even with the window covering.

I would consider staying here again for business or a place to lay my head for the night but would not recommend for a Beach getaway. Spend a few bucks more and stay closer to the beach.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
We are glad that you chose Lincoln City Inn to stay for the night. Our number one priority is to make our guests comfortable and relaxed.

We are sorry that you had CONS for our motel and no PROS. Our balconettes have the bars on them ( so that people can not fall off and hurt themselves) and are big enough to stand on and look at the D River and the birds. The seagulls do love to bath and sun themselves on the D River but the only time that they come onto our balconettes is when they are getting fed. We ask that all of our guests NOT feed the seagulls as they will stay up there and they make a mess.

Yes we have flood lights in our parking lot. We need to make sure that our guests and their vehicles are safe. If we did not have lights on in the parking lot it would be very dark and one may not feel too safe.

PROS-all of our rooms and lobby have been remodeled. All of our rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv and DVD player. We have a continental breakfast, along with being 100% non-smoking.

Chuck and Shelly Beyers
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Most of the staff is really great.The hispanic man who checked us in was very nice but he sent us to a room that already had someone in there. That was a bit awkward. I am not sure he knew what he was doing or maybe he was too busy talking and not paying attention to what he was doing. The rest of the staff was great. Always smiling and eager to please including the housekeeping staff.
I will definitely come back to this hotel again despite the mishap. They have a good breakfast and a great indoor pool. Hotel looks like it is new.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Coos Bay, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

These people were the best! They were remodeling when we were there, We got a great room for little money. So all the rooms are brand new! HUGE hot tub! But most of all the owners were the best.

Room Tip: There is a brand new romantic room with a Jacuzzi. I’m on that room next! My wife and I had a great...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple