“Right on the Beach!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Seattle, WA.
“Right on the Beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The afternoon of our reservation I received a phone call to say our room was ready and we could check in anytime. Nice touch. We were in room 101 which is a large room with nice decor, jacuzzi tub in the room, fireplace, deck outside, and just steps from the beach. Amazing view from our room and the deck outside. On the negative side it was 3 flights down the stairs from the parking lot to our room, not so bad going down but it little bit of a challenge for this older body going up. Sometimes it was a little loud as others were stomping down the stairs next to our room. Overall I really enjoyed our stay and would love to return. The price might be considered a little high, but to be right on the beach it was worth it for me.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We had a run of errors happen during our stay. They made a mistake and added a night to the end of stay instead of scheduling it at the beginning. They did find a room for us in the Sunset Cottage (which was moldy, windows didn't open, and the fire alarm went off moat of the night before they came and took it out, but it did give us a little room to spread out). The second room we were given had no ventilation except for a window that opened onto a VERY busy, noisy walkway that everyone used to go to the beach. This would have posed a big problem for sleeping, since there were no fans and it was a heat wave. They moved us to the end of the hall. This room (404) was nice. It still was on the walkway but it had a partial view and windows that opened to the sea not the dark hallway. We had a run of errors there, too. The tv didn't work but they fixed it. BUT then our "fixing" of errors stopped. We weren't given housekeeping the next day...at all. I called asking for towels, when we returned to the room that night, and they brought us some but seemed very put out that I asked them to take the full garbage, too. I called the front desk and told them we didn't have any replacement coffee pouches and I asked if the manager could call me. We ended up with neither. When I went down to check out, I told the front desk person of the problems we had, and how I was put off that I never heard from the manager. She seemed very "eh" about it. She just stood there. So I just left. Not a great way to end it. Other things that were not awesome were the size of the bathroom (especially the toilet area..smaller than France and that's saying something, the foot washing station (blocked traffic, made a mess/slick stairs to the beach, and was difficult to use on your own), and the pillows were old and hard. HOWEVER, there are some good things about this place. The location is good, the beach is great, the price was ok, and the sheets were very soft. I'm truly bummed about the other deficiencies in such a competetive area.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

**First off as discussed with staff: Buyer beware on the $109 trip advisor posted deal. Make sure the room your booking is what you think you are getting! **

We thought we had booked a room with jacuzzi tub etc. When we got there. It was a small studio on the third floor. With a small fireplace and a room divider leading into the small bathroom with a shower. Having mobility issues this was not going to be accommodating.

That being said. The "boss" was back down at the desk in minutes. After driving down the coast to get there. My "vacation" was quickly going south and I was preparing to drive home that night. With a fuming better half.

But the staff at the sister site (where you check in at the Starfish) was more than accommodating and helpful. We were moved into a room more to what we had thought we had rented. We were on the ground level so it was easy to maneuver in and out. The beach view was awesome. Be careful of sandy stairs walking down to beach. Hold onto the rail!

Thank you again to everyone there for a nice quiet, relaxing and comfortable break there for a few days.

Hillsboro, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed on the 3rd floor. The view from the balcony was unbeatable and it was a short walk down a flight of stairs to get onto the beach. There was a small hot tub on our balcony which was a decent size for 2 people. My only complaints are that there appeared to be mildew on one of the headrests and the jets/motor kept turning on and off through the night while we were trying to sleep. The staff was friendly and everything was clean and very quiet.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I though it was an expensive room for the price. We did have a partial oceanview room, so that was not a surprise. The room was close to the beach and fairly easy access to beach if you can take 6 flights of stairs. But the renovations weren't quite done and we had a lot of damage to the ceiling. It didn't affect the stay, just the aesthetics. The room is quite small, but clean and comfortable. We won't be staying here again even though the manager did discount our room. There is just so many other hotels in this same area for the same price and quality.

Room Tip: Opt for an ocean view, the walkway outside your room is narrow and you cannot sit outside enjoying t...
The Dalles, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I really enjoyed my stay. This hotel is quiet! And you can walk right onto the beach. There is enough parking and it is all close to the rooms. All I wanted was to fall asleep listening to the ocean and I got my wish. It's also close to all the fun shops, and they offer fresh coffee. Worth every penny.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
OnTheBeach2015, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
RebeccaAC2015,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you in the future!

With Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for two nights, they are secretly classy. My favorite part is that they had makeup wipes so I didn't have to ruin their wash clothes Their room was very spacious. I would recommend this for a peaceful romantic getaway!

Juanita C,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are very happy that the amenities in the room exceeded your expectations!

With Kind Regards,