The afternoon of our reservation I received a phone call to say our room was ready and we could check in anytime. Nice touch. We were in room 101 which is a large room with nice decor, jacuzzi tub in the room, fireplace, deck outside, and just steps from the beach. Amazing view from our room and the deck outside. On the negative side it was 3 flights down the stairs from the parking lot to our room, not so bad going down but it little bit of a challenge for this older body going up. Sometimes it was a little loud as others were stomping down the stairs next to our room. Overall I really enjoyed our stay and would love to return. The price might be considered a little high, but to be right on the beach it was worth it for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City