I wanted to do something special and romantic for my hubs and my anniversary. He had talked about wanting to stay at a beach hotel just recently and luckily this hotel came up on Groupon. He had no idea what was going on when we pulled up to the hotel and even though I saw the pictures of what the rooms looked like, I was still blown away by the absolute beauty of the room and the breathtaking view. We got a room on the bottom floor on the corner so it was especially private. The rooms are sound proof which made us feel like we were completely alone. We decided to pick up dinner instead of going out to further enjoy our room and view. Thank you to Tina Turner at the front desk for suggesting the restaurant Mazatlan, the food was great. We watched the sunset from our deck and feel asleep to the calming sounds of the waves. Our one night away felt like several days due to how relaxing the hotel and location were. We will be back, oh yes we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City