“Great for couples without kids” 4 of 5 stars

You added Beachfront Manor Hotel to your Saves list
Beachfront Manor Hotel
2855 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
“Great for couples without kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our two children and this is not a good place to go to with little kids. They have a lot of rules and fees for braking those rules. One rule was, no noise after 11 pm, and if neighbors complain you'll get charged $100. So I worried about my baby crying at night. The place has no Wi-Fi, no lobby, no restaurant inside. It was a bit hard getting kids clean (after playing in the sand) and ready to go out to eat everytime. I gave a 4 because the place is nice and I can't judge based on just my preferences. But I would not stay there with small children. It's nice for a couples get away and it feels a bit secluded too.
When I went to return my keys the receptionist asked me about many stay and I told her it was fine. Another lady came right after and told them she had a great time and she will come again. They offered to send her a link so she could write a review. I thought it was funny, and must be how they are getting all the good reviews.

• Stayed January 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for a romantic birthday vacation. We loved this place. It was nice and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful with all of our questions. We stayed in room 610. It has an actual hot tub on the balcony!!! Not thise jacuzzi tubs like everywhere else and a good price! We definitely will be visiting again!

• Stayed June 2014
Seattle WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

fantastic staff, fantastic view and just a fantastic stay! I am disabled and the 5th floor hot tub room was easy to get to without stairs, the view was gorgeous, and the room was big and comfortable. (the bed was wonderful). The shower was a little on the small side and the only thing I would have done differently would have made the shower so that it fit two. But I still give the room, the staff and the hotel a 5. Romance was in the air and a great place for our anniversary get away!
Thank you to the entire staff and owners.

Room Tip: 5th floor for handicap as there are no stairs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This place at starfish manor was the nicest weve been to the view was amazing room 610 the hottub was so nice and clean and relaxing expect us back the front desk manager was the best thanks again for the great vacation!!!

Springfield, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed on level one in a jacuzzi tub room. The room was nice. The view was amazing, and being right on the beach was perfect. It was a good room at a great price. We booked another stay when we checked out.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have stayed in many of the jacuzzi suit hotels in Lincoln city and this by far was my favorite!!! Yes the walk up from the first floor is a little long but so worth it!!! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice quiet romantic getaway! Clean quiet and affordable!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

My Fiance and I stayed at the Beachfront Manor on 4/21/14 for two nights in room #201. We wanted a romantic getaway and the hot tub on the deck was definitely a perk. For a room that $200 a night, it was NOT worth it, even with the hot tub. And here is why:

1) Large patch of Black Mold on the bathroom ceiling. Cleaning lady, shame on you for not bringing it to management's attention. We called the front desk and they cleaned it VERY promptly.

2) No internet access. Need I say more.

3) Our pillows were so flat, we had to ask for new ones. Again, shame on you cleaning lady.

4) The drain in the bathroom shower was so clogged with hair (ewww, yes I said hair!!!) that it barley drained.

This hotel banks on the advertisement that they are "Newly Renovated". That is a FAT LIE. We asked. It was renovated in 2007.

I would not stay here again at the prices they charge. You are better off staying at the COHO.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Beachfront Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!