My husband and I took our two children and this is not a good place to go to with little kids. They have a lot of rules and fees for braking those rules. One rule was, no noise after 11 pm, and if neighbors complain you'll get charged $100. So I worried about my baby crying at night. The place has no Wi-Fi, no lobby, no restaurant inside. It was a bit hard getting kids clean (after playing in the sand) and ready to go out to eat everytime. I gave a 4 because the place is nice and I can't judge based on just my preferences. But I would not stay there with small children. It's nice for a couples get away and it feels a bit secluded too.
When I went to return my keys the receptionist asked me about many stay and I told her it was fine. Another lady came right after and told them she had a great time and she will come again. They offered to send her a link so she could write a review. I thought it was funny, and must be how they are getting all the good reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City