Wanted my princess and I to have a cozy room on the beach with an outside hot tub to celebrate our 39 years together. We live in Oregon and have been let down before at the coast but this one did not disappoint. We were on the second level of beachfront rooms with a staircase between us and the sand. The room was exactly as it appeared on the website. The Marquis Spa on the private deck was ready when we arrived and there were rose petals and chocolates on the bed (big deal for Princesses). I know there were people in the adjoining rooms but we never heard them - even above or below. Staff was very attentive and helpful - you just need to ask. The vibes from the room were that it was clean and well cared for but there were issues brought to my attention - the glasses didn't match, and there was that little strip of pink algae starting on the bottom of the shower curtain (things your princess or prince may notice but not deal breakers). No children on this level so all we ever heard were the waves rolling up on the beach. No elevator just stairs - we didn't care. Sipped champagne in the hot tub and walked on the beach. In season rates are about what I would expect for a setting like this. Great views, miles of sand, and a feeling of isolation even though you're in a building with a bunch of other people. And there are many really good places to eat pretty close (McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub and Lil Sambo's to the north and Bay House to the south). Next trip will be to go back out in February during storm season to hear the big waves :-)
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.