I booked the Beachfron Manor for a beach getaway for my husband and I for my 21st birthday. After I had booked the room I started reading reviews about the hotel, I got worried when I read that the view wasn't great from the balcony and that most of what you saw was the roof top from the building below, so I gave the hotel a call and left a message for someone to call back, which they did and were very nice about it and explained that our room was the best view. Talking with someone helpped but I was still worried, but when we got to the hotel room and saw the view it took my breath away it was gorgeous it was the perfect place to sit in the private hot tub and just relax. Oh and the bed is so comfy you'll never wanna leave.
That staff at the hotel were very nice and even let us check in 4 hours earlier then we were told check in was. I'm planing on staying in the hotel next summer just to relax by the beach. I think anyone wanting to have a romantic getaway or even just to relax should stay in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City