“PERFECT ROMANTIC GETAWAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 36 hotels in Lincoln City
theschaffers
“PERFECT ROMANTIC GETAWAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2008

I booked the Beachfron Manor for a beach getaway for my husband and I for my 21st birthday. After I had booked the room I started reading reviews about the hotel, I got worried when I read that the view wasn't great from the balcony and that most of what you saw was the roof top from the building below, so I gave the hotel a call and left a message for someone to call back, which they did and were very nice about it and explained that our room was the best view. Talking with someone helpped but I was still worried, but when we got to the hotel room and saw the view it took my breath away it was gorgeous it was the perfect place to sit in the private hot tub and just relax. Oh and the bed is so comfy you'll never wanna leave.

That staff at the hotel were very nice and even let us check in 4 hours earlier then we were told check in was. I'm planing on staying in the hotel next summer just to relax by the beach. I think anyone wanting to have a romantic getaway or even just to relax should stay in the hotel.

• Liked — The view from the hot tub, and the nice people who work there.
  • Disliked — There isn't anything to block the left side of the balcony to make it a little more private.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2008

We have been traveling to Lincoln City for many years now, and are always somewhat disappointed with accomodations. Finally, there are nice accomodations with comfortable beds and modern decor. The only things our room lacked were spaces to put luggage and internet service. Other than that, it was great. No loud kids or people; very calm, quiet and relaxing. We will be back.

• Liked — Great rooms, great view, no kids.
  • Disliked — lack of internet
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2008

I called to reserve a room for a family weekend vacation. The lady told me that the Beachfront Manor did allow children on two of their floors. I was fine with that. She kept getting called to the front desk which I understood and gave her my name and number so she could get back to me later that evening. As I was getting ready to hang up she says in a not so nice voice "well these are more for adults only Hotels!" I understand that most of the properties are for children 12 and up but I told her my childrens age and she said that was fine the first time. I am NOT going to even consider this place anymore. My children are NOT wild animals and they behave very well in hotels while we travel. I take my kids to very nice expensive hotels and restuarants so they can learn good manners and because they are nice and they can have the experience! I was very dissapointed in the lack of customer service and unprofessional phone manners. Oh, and 24 hrs later I still have yet to recieve a phone call!

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

First off the people who work here are so wonderful, expectially Tina. thay have the best service you can imagine. The stay is beautiful. warm and comfy beds. Very clean and neat. I recommend you to stay here for a great experiance at the beach.

• Liked — the cleaniness
  • Disliked — everything was great!! have to stay here
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

The only thing this hotel has going for them is the view over the roof top below!! We booked this hotel on their website based on the pictures, discriptions, and reviews. This is where we spent our first Anniversary at $300 a night.. When we got there, our room was not what we reserved. The front desk apologized and said all the rooms were occupied, so basically we were out of luck after they already charged our card!!! The hot tubs on the decks are alright if you like listening to your neighbors on the other side of the wall that seperates you. There are no bathtubs in these units and the 'spa like' that they describe is a sink that has a bamboo shaped faucet!! Save your money and go the the Salishan Resort!!! It's about 10 minutes down the road- better prices, extremely clean, and they have a golf course, shopping center, and spa on the property!!

• Liked — Th Beach
  • Disliked — The bait and switch tactics
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
beachfrontdianna, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2008
The Beachfront Manor doesn't have any rooms that are $300/night. We do have 4 hot tub units that range from $149 to $269. I am thinking this is the type of room they stayed in. Our website is very clear - it even has a Virtual Tour of each room type. This hotel was completely renovated in 2007 - so the pictures & VT are a true description of what each room offers.

As for the recommendation to go to Salishan - it is great too but no where even close to the beach & doesn't offer oceanviews. Most people come to Lincoln City to see the Ocean and walk on the beach. We are located right on the sand!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2007

Great stay - great view........had an oceanfront room on the 5th floor......the hot tub on the deck was the greatest......this was a nice relaxing three days off from my hectic bartending job.......I definitely plan on coming back real soon. I even won a little bit of money at Chinook Winds casino. The staff here go out of their way to make sure your stay is remarkable....I personally want to thank them for their great efforts!

• Liked — Peace and quiet and great hot tub on deck.....
  • Disliked — The only negative thing are the cheap curtains over the patio doors......
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2007

Me,my husband and our 4mo. old stayed 2 nights. Let me just say..AMAZING! The room was so cozy. The decor is newly updated, VERY unique and classy. The room was clean, the bedding was high thread count (extremely soft) extra throws on the end of the beds (that our baby loved to snuggle up in) fireplace, flat screen plasma T.V and DVD player. Did I mention the rose petals and chocolates on the pillows? Our room was a corner room with views of the ocean from all windows.The ocean came right up to our deck! Staff is nice and accommodating, they let us check in a little early and they even have a few DVD's to loan out no charge. Stay there, you won't regret it. We will definitely be back!

• Liked — location - right on beach!
  • Disliked — Lots of stairs, but they were well maintained
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Beachfront Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!